whaaaaaayyyyy-more silence, more points!

Hallo2012

Visit site
the younger midget appears to be getting the hang of things!

managed 5/10 minutes in the warm up alone(but with people unloading right next to us....his worst nightmare, FWENDS but no fwends in the warm up!) and wasn't too stressed.

then settled right down instantly to working and only neighed once in each test (which i will forgive as P7 there was a horse shouting in the car park and too tempting NOT to reply and P14 there was a guy shouting for a loose dog?sheep?cow? right behind the indoor so again we had to reply to him!!!!)

he was very beige behaved all day (this is a good thing): stood to be tacked up, stood quietly next to lorry between classes, loaded easily, stood quietly to be unplaited, walked in the warm up next to a mare whilst i was chatting to her rider without even whuffing under his breath,didnt react to the horse being hand walked (unmounted horses are more sexy than horses with riders normally!). Many gold stars.

Most people want square halts or engaged mediums...............me, i just want silence and minimal eye bugging vertical tail fire blowing passage.

P7 66.59 2nd of 5
P14 66.92 4th of 9

few green mistakes in both and i forgot my GNR in P14 so lots to tidy up but we now have 9 of 20 regionals points :)

really really pleased with his confidence and attitude all day.

RH1.jpg

oldie48

Visit site
We often used to take a couple to various comps and there was always one of them that needed to keep up a conversation, I lost count of the number of times the comment "rather vocal today" was on the sheet! Pretty pony!

Hallo2012

Visit site
We often used to take a couple to various comps and there was always one of them that needed to keep up a conversation, I lost count of the number of times the comment "rather vocal today" was on the sheet! Pretty pony!

yep i have had that a fair bit lol! what he IS starting to learn to do is stay on a nice contact whilst shouting....winner!!!!