What’s the best thing about agility training?

On the Hoof

Visit site
Well according to Ripley (7 month old bc doing puppy agility) its when you spot a small table full of goodies in corner and you tip them up on the floor and a huge great turkey neck falls out of a packet and you nab it and run into the middle of a tunnel where no one could get you and eat it. Well at least it made everyone laugh whilst I face palmed - it had been going so well up till then :D :D
Sorry should have taken a picture she looked very pleased with herself before the walk of shame back to her pen without completing that last run out.

JillA

Visit site
Ha ha - we used to do obedience displays when I had my old rescue black cocker. He was great until he spotted a child outside the ring with an ice cream.....................

NAJRBSJ

Visit site
hmmm i know this one, not with my agility training though, treats are hidden in pocket :)

My well trained dogs at obedience class last night totally failed the 'Leave it' exercise that they do every day and both ran to & emptied the bowl before I could blink ....... naughty scamps LOL