What a dreadful day...

Evadiva1514

Visit site
My beautiful little mare Misty was pts this lunchtime after falling ill yesterday evening. She was almost 20 and had suffered with cushings for the past 4 years. I just can't believe she has gone, she was the sweetest and most genuine little pony. Although i know it was the right decision, I just feel so numb and i hope that by writing it down it may help a bit to come to terms with what has happened today...

Love you Misty, sweet dreams sweetheart x x x

DSCF0265.jpg

archoak

Visit site
That's very sad for you, especially at Christmas. I found one of the horses in our barn in a distressed state yesterday evening and he was pts during the night. Big hugs to you x

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
What a truly awful thing to happen.
I am so sorry but looking at your picture she will have known she was loved and had a good life with you.
I hope you start to come to terms with it, sometimes letting a loved horse go is a measure of how much you care for it.

jemima

Visit site
RIP pretty little Misty, may your portion this night be peace.

Such a hard thing for you to have to do but it's the final expression of how much you love them, that you can let them go.

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Thank you everyone for your kindness...

Henryhorn, thats very true, she walked out to her paddock this afternoon shortly before she was pts with a lot of dignity left and that is how i wish to remember her... A truly special pony and if my 2 babies turn out half as nice as her i will be very happy.

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
She's up and about,and to be honest didn't look any different to normal
crazy.gif
Haven't seen her owner yet though, will try to catch her tomorrow just to check that it was nothing too serious.

Thanks for asking after her*hug*

Bethxx

Ginn

Visit site
Aww, hunny **Huge, huge hugs**. There is nothing I can say that will make you feel anybetter but I can offer you my deepest sympathies.

Rest in peace Misty