What a mix!!!

sprytzer

Visit site
found on my local gumtree!!!!

MOTHER IS A MIXTURE OF BREEDS RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK ,WOLFHOUND ,ALSATION ,DOBERMAN ,ROTWEILER ,FATHER IS A LURCHER CROSS GOOD TEMPRAMENT DOGS LIVELY PUPS IN NEED OF GOOD HOMES GOOD ALL ROUND DOGS

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
How about these...

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/107725237/bichon-x-cavapoo-male-puppies.html

"2 unusual boy pups, born with a similar coat mutation as Chinese crested( bald heads and tummys)very sweet and playful, ready around 13th April after their vaccinations.fully wormed,and 4 weeks free insurance,please ring for more details , mum is the cavapoo,dad is the bichon ."

8607840-730-340x306.jpg

angelish

Visit site

ecrozier

Visit site
Oh dear lord :( those poor things, why on earth cross a cavapoo and a bichon in the first place? (wont even get started on why breed a cavapoo anyway!!) Surely the vets will say something about what looks like a nasty skin condition when they have jabs?

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
"2 unusual boy pups, born with a similar coat mutation as Chinese crested( bald heads and tummys)very sweet and playful, ready around 13th April after their vaccinations.fully wormed,and 4 weeks free insurance,please ring for more details , mum is the cavapoo,dad is the bichon ."

8607840-730-340x306.jpg

Look like they have mange!

£195!:eek:

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I was going to call them some of those rare Mangehounds in my first post but thought it uncharitable :p

And Luci, a Basstiff?!

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Nothing, they either don't realise or don't want to realise that the pups have a skin condition and are claiming that they have some sort of rare and special genetic throwback to a dog not actually in their pedigree...oh and charging nearly £200 for the privelige.

Bichons and Poodles are French, Cavs originate in England. Not sure of the Chinese connection.

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
I think the breeder is trying to claim that the puppies have a random mutation leading to hairlessness, similar to that which occurs in Chinese cresteds. It's far more likely that the poor sods have mange.

Have another *rage* advert:

"enormous puppy, 14 weeks old, fully vaccinated,very good temperament, his mother was a first cross Great Dane with an Irish Wolfhound and his father was a pedigree Rottweiler, for sale due to work commitments."

8697241-917-160x120.jpg

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Is it bald too?

I did report a Gumtree ad selling a pup with a skin condition (seller clearly couldn't be bothered to pay to treat it) and when an animal rescue charity I also reported it to rang them up and offered to take him off their hands and treat him but no money handed over, the sellers subjected them to a campaign of phone and email harrassment.

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
This one is fortunate enough to have all his own hair, I just can't get over the number of adverts for weeks old puppies - 'due to work commitments' my arse, did that not occur when the pup was 8 weeks old? Poor lad is going to be a big gangly thing.

I've just responded to a free to good home where the dog 'was from Dogs Trust so chipped etc.' gently suggesting that they return him to the Dogs Trust as they are contractually obliged to do.

Venevidivici

Visit site
Wasn't the staffy who was tied to a tree and burnt (in S Yorks) an ex-Dogs Trust dog? Sure I read that owner had been traced by the chip,which was regd

Venevidivici

Visit site
Oops,phone! Regd to Dogs Trust,who then gave adopters details. How sad if so...sad start to life,is then rescued,only to then end up with another piece of scum..:(

Moomin1

Visit site
Oh dear lord :( those poor things, why on earth cross a cavapoo and a bichon in the first place? (wont even get started on why breed a cavapoo anyway!!) Surely the vets will say something about what looks like a nasty skin condition when they have jabs?

When they have jabs? They won't have jabs most likely!

This who 'designer' breed horrendous charade sickens me to the stomach.