what a star drever is did you watch it three times winner

madgirl

Visit site
What a team and the way he won that was truely fab and he was given an incledible ride.
Have to say master minded was prett inpressive to watch and that old horse inning by a huge distance at 66-1!

smokeybabes

Visit site
I wanna know where drever's groom gets her energy from?! She ran up the hill to greet him nearly as fast as he did! Then she was jumping up and down a lot!! Bet she's knackered when the adrenalin wear's off!!
But yes it was a good win! And a good days racing overall! Was quite tiring 10 races but amazing how quickly it went!

Lobelia_Overhill

www.mymiscellanyhome.net
[ QUOTE ]
Ginny deseves all the credit, she is what a great stable lass is all about..

[/ QUOTE ]

Too right, I was singing "what's that coming over the hill, is it a monster? It's Inglis Drever" on the run in!

Fantasy_World

Visit site
Fantastic horse which sadly I didn't back this year ( had £30 on last year). He is fab and a real fighter. Ginni is fantastic and everytime I see her she makes me smile so much. Her drive and energy and the sheer love and admiration she has for that horse ('popeye') is heart warming and I can bet everyone in her presence is soon smiling along with her.
I sincerely hope that when Drever is retired that he is given to her and that both Johnson and Wylie make the correct decision when the time comes.