What a top weekend xxx

Farrieress

Visit site
Oh my god my pony is such a star!!! Went over to summer house on saturday to do some dressage and to introduce her to an indoor school before the nationals, as she hasnt seen an indoor school before, let alone a judges box and oooh mirrors! lol
laugh.gif

She was a star, she warmed up like she was at home, she was a bit spooky in the main school at the judges box mainly. She didnt do anything just went tense but did everything i asked and we got 4th, soo pleased with her xxx

Sunday a friend said she would give me a lift to bath and borders show, i wasnt going to go but damn glad i did!!! did a few classes got a second and a 4th. Beany came to support, and before my last class we were both moaning how neither of us had ever had a reserve let alone champion!!!!! And we both want a sash!

Went in the next class (show hunter) and we won!!!
grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
then went into our championship and got reserve !!!!!! I was thrilled!!!!!! so we went into suprieme championship really not expecting anything and we only boody too suprieme!!!!!!!
grin.gif
reserve was a gorgious friesian x !!!!!! I couldnt believe it what a star!!!!!!! xxx the trophy is 3ft tall and weighs a ton. I cryed my eyes out x im so proud of moss its our first season and she has been soooo good x

Hope all of you had a good weekend xxx
grin.gif

Farrieress

Visit site
sooooo pleased with her, she was a little superstar xxx
grin.gif
did have champers it was warm so went up pub with beany and few other friends to celebrate!!! x thanks guys x i love the support you give each other in here its lovely x
grin.gif

Beanyowner

Visit site
Well done hun...you said that we were both moaning about not getting a reserve or a champion but me and Beany have had a reserve and a champion several times this season...just never had a sash though!

Congrats though mate...that trophy was MAHOOSIVE!!!! Is it the centre peice of your living room...or have you indeed made it into an apartment for winnie?!?!
grin.gif