What are yards like Inverness way?

Jenna1406

Visit site
Where about in or around inverness are you thinking?

There is a few options but obviously will depend on how far you want to travel and what facilities you are looking for :D

asbo

Visit site
To be honest, no idea where/what side etc, Husband "might" be taking a manager job in Inverness train station, we would be looking to live out in the country rather than city, maybe 7-10 miles outside Inverness.
It would be basic grass with stable/diy/rent a field with field shelter type livery as both nags are retired now x

Jenna1406

Visit site
To be honest, no idea where/what side etc, Husband "might" be taking a manager job in Inverness train station, we would be looking to live out in the country rather than city, maybe 7-10 miles outside Inverness.
It would be basic grass with stable/diy/rent a field with field shelter type livery as both nags are retired now x

I would find out where about you would live and then decide as there is quite a few options :D

jj1966

Visit site
Hi, I have finally taken the decision to move back July-August time from the south west and am looking just now for accommodation for 2.
Also looking at transport costs just now, been told Gavin Jamieson Transport is very good. I will be based in Inverness, (keeping fingers and toes crossed I get the right transfer with work).
If I hear of anything with lots of space I shall let you know.