What are you all doing?...or supposed to be doing??

Kenzo

Visit site
Basically as it says really, just being nosey
grin.gif

It just gets me thinking sometimes (dangerous I know
wink.gif
) but I'm sure you all do too.

Are you supposed to be working
blush.gif
and not supposed to be on the net?, or are you just supping on a coffee, having your breakfast and thought...oow I'll just log onto my PC and check the latest on H&H, or are you working from home?, or waiting for a reply on some much needed info perhaps? ...I mean its 07:43 in the morning for goodness sake...are we all mad?
grin.gif

Please feel free to share exactly what your 'supposed' to be doing right now ....or of course during the day.
smile.gif

Stoxx

Visit site
I'm working. Have been since about 7 but my job can be so boring that I spend most of time on the internet. Seeing as I'm my own boss I can't get told off
grin.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
Well I had to be up at 5am this morning! (there is only one 5 o clock in my day and thats PM!) because the OH had to drop his car off at the garage for its MOT but he starts work at 6:30 so guess who had to get up, following him there and then take him to work....
mad.gif
oh yes muggins here!
grin.gif

Hence why I'm at work so early....how eager do I look
smirk.gif

Weezy

Visit site
I have just fed the children and am drinking tea - about to get a picnic together and get everyone dressed as at 9am your time we are off on a boat to go to a private beach to spend the day
smile.gif

X

xspiralx

Working! Well, sat on reception anyways, so not really working lol.

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have just fed the children and am drinking tea - about to get a picnic together and get everyone dressed as at 9am your time we are off on a boat to go to a private beach to spend the day
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There is always one that makes us feel just that little bit worse off
grin.gif

Lucky you, I'll just have a coffee make do with a day dream
smile.gif
while I stare out of the office window at the grey clouds.
smile.gif

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
I was up at 6 am, finished a painting, let the hens out, checked the horses, walked the dogs, cleaned the kitchen.

Now sitting here trying to identify a pair of earrings I bought in a charity shop yesterday, I THINK they might Louis Vuitton.

Syrah

Visit site
I've just packed my 2 year old off to nursery and I'm supposed to be working (I work from home).

I've not got much to do at the moment though. I'm due on maternity leave in 5 working days YAAAYYYYY! and my maternity cover is pretty much doing everything now.

So I think I'll watch Jeremy Kyle in a bit, see what's on the Olympics today and tie up a few loose ends for work.

Oh yes, and have a lurk and the odd post on here
smile.gif

vennessa

Visit site
I cannot now remember why i put the computer on. Something to do with work but i seem to automaticaly click on here as i hate computer work and then forget what i should be doing
blush.gif
grin.gif

I lead such a sad boring life with no friends i make out people on here are my friends and if i get into conversions i say ' My friend ....' Half jokeing
grin.gif

Archangel

Normal, 10 cats ago
Visit site
I should be designing a Christmas card leaflet (yes it is that time already!) but here I am... bad person... like I care

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am supoosed to be working - but luckily no-one can see my screen in the office so I normally spend most of the day on here . Okay here and ebay
crazy.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ha haaa like wise!

Actually I've been working all morning because I couldnt get back on to H&H forum!...its keeps jamming! (or what ever the technical term for it is).

shocked.gif
ooooh quick someones coming!!!!!!!!....bye (starts working again!
wink.gif
)

Smash

Visit site
I am sat, waiting for the SODDING PLUMBER. Which, I might add, I spent precisely ALL SODDING DAY yesterday doing too. Cup of tea? He can SOD OFF. Of course, he'd actually have to get here for that to happen.

Gah.

carys220

Visit site
I'm supposed to be getting a job, had an interview this morning but didn't get it, another candidate had experience of the database
frown.gif
have a couple more interviews next week.

Am also watching the Gymnastics on BBC interactive, those girls are amazingly talented!

Am also obv pottering around on HHO and thinking about how dull and uninteresting it is recently.....is it just me? Or is it because people have better things to do in the Summer?

Oh and also trying to keep my eyes open as for some reason I'm very tired!!!

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'm supposed to be getting a job, had an interview this morning but didn't get it, another candidate had experience of the database
frown.gif
have a couple more interviews next week.

Am also watching the Gymnastics on BBC interactive, those girls are amazingly talented!

Am also obv pottering around on HHO and thinking about how dull and uninteresting it is recently.....is it just me? Or is it because people have better things to do in the Summer?

Oh and also trying to keep my eyes open as for some reason I'm very tired!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Will someone please hand out the match sticks....someone is stuggling here
grin.gif
we obviously need a lively post to wake things up
laugh.gif

Ok, I'll put my thinking cap on
wink.gif

Beanyowner

Visit site
I'm suppose to be processing peoples tax returns and getting them sent off to the revenue...soooo not feeling it today though...got the attention span of a gnat!

So I am on here, the BBC website and facebook mainly....oh, and looking for new jobs!! lol!!