What are you all doing this bank holiday?

Gentle_Warrior

Visit site
bored at home,only rode on sat and am so disappointed - now I hate H living out 24/7, beng naked and no indoor school.

so not fair !!

Hettie

Visit site
supposed to be revising.... enzymes
mad.gif
On forum instead
smirk.gif

serena2005

Visit site
just got back from having lunch with an old work friend, went to the harvest and had a really bad meal!

was up the stable at half 7 in the rain getting poor neddy in from the field. feel so bad for leaving him out last night he has a snotty nose now
frown.gif
naughty mummy

nomini

Visit site
Had my lesson this morning on Jig, was meant to be jumping but jumps were in the outdoor school and didn't really fancy riding outdoors so had a flat lesson indoors
grin.gif
He was a very good boy
smile.gif
Then did some practise for my stage 3 next week. About to go up yard and sort out Alisha and then I have extra stage 3 training tonight
smile.gif

Cate21

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I competed this morning, first dressage in 16 years LOL, now I am drinking Baileys and about to have a bath
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done you! Is the Baileys celebration?? or just relief!!
blush.gif

merlinsquest

Visit site
Shivering,

Forgot it was a monday (still in sunday mode) and returned from the yard to no hot water and heating most definately OFF!!!

Cant be bothered to do housework or anything that involves moving as feet are frozen!!! Keep making tidy your room noises to the kids., which they are ignoring!!!!!!

Desert_Rose

Visit site
well Im at work ( BOOOOOOOO ) as I live in Scotland and my company being a Scottish company so we dont get the day off
Sooo Im sitting here at my desk, very bored, done all my work for the day . Enjoying this website though !

RLF

Visit site
having a relaxing day today, am making sunday dinner (i know its monday!), and baking cakes, and soon im going to eat them all
grin.gif

HorseyGirlie

Visit site
Cooking! I have made some leek and potato soup, wholemeal bread rolls, chocolate and orange cakes and lemon cakes...... Now waiting for the show at the yard to finish so I can get in one of the arenas and ride my Boy!
grin.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Been house hunting, our house has sold and we have no where to go at the moment. Saying that I think we have decided on where we want to live, in a gorgeous village in a house backing on to the orchards, very pretty. House selling is so stressful!

Rode for all of 10 minutes this morning as it was just to nasty and Bodey was being a bit spooky, bless him. Got to practice my dressage test I’m doing on Saturday once.

What a bank holiday weekend, not! Good old England!

pottamus

Visit site
Doing nothing on my physio's orders due to back problems. It has been so hard for me as I am sooooo active...doing nothing is hard work. I have got through 2 novels and read countless magazines in a bid to keep my mind busy instead of my body!!! Cannot ride either and the poo in the field is mounting up as I tried to do some today and set my back off again
frown.gif