What are you buying your horse for CHRISTMAS?!

BeingKate

Visit site
The Big Man is getting a sparkly browband....(Because a dressage diva can never have enough bling)
Patchy one is getting a leather headcollar...(because he's mullered his old one)
Accident Prone One is getting his shoes polished to go on his door...(seeing as he can no longer wear them!)
Feisty Stallion is getting anti itch cream... (lucky him)
Foaly One is getting a grooming kit... (his first one, eeee!(

Other Half is getting a quick hug as I dash off to yard to give horseys presents! hehehe (don't worry he's getting presents really, honest...)

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Mine got a house. Well they got a feild and 3 stables between them, they haven't been allowed in the house yet :biggrin3: due to said house no one human or furry at Skywalker Towers will be getting a present this year!

Nessa4

Visit site
Mine is getting a lovely set of matchy hi viz, as he is about to start hacking out (recently backed, rising 4) - orange AND yellow AND reflective - defy anyone not to see him!!!

Princess Rosie

Visit site
Ours and our liveries have all got stockings made with their names on (I need to find out how to load photos on here as never figured it out from an iPad!), filled with treats and hopefully my lovely mare will be getting a leather headcollar and just goodies for my wee ones.

be positive

Visit site
Mine has had all he is getting for the year he will be lucky to get a carrot or two on the day!! he had a new Micklem bridle a few months ago and is having physio every 3-4 weeks, if he wants anything else he will have to ask very very nicely or go out to earn some pocket money and buy it himself, while he is out he could buy me a gift to say thank you.

I forgot a nice HHOer is making him a fancy bling browband so he will have something special and sparkly, not sure he will want to go out in public wearing such a thing although it will be fairly discrete.

Last edited:

Bright_Spark

Visit site
My mare will be getting a navy newmarket exercise sheet (my gelding already has his in brown).

Both will get new headcollars, brushing boots, treats and possibly a new matchy set each if they are very good! Oh and possibly a new heavy weight rug. Apart from the matchy, the other bits are actually needed but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to say they are presents :) - I might even wrap them!

Nutsaboutnags

Visit site
Mine is getting a new set of wheels.... Oh yes, we are getting a new lorry - it's a joint present for both of us. She wants it baby pink but I said no way 😜 Oh and anything I can find that a "need" (ahem!) at Olympia!
Not wrapping the horsebox.... may put a big bow on it tho!

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
Mine is hopefully getting a BE cooler rug for traveling in the summer, some new tendon boots for the SJ, new supplements to keep her nice and fit & healthy, a Likit Treat Set, and maybe a nameplate to go on her leather headcoller for competing and traveling!? And of course lots of treats.
Oh, and her big present (and mine) will be to go on the Boxing Day hunt again, she loves hunting! (As do I) :)

My little sister wants to get her pony a new grazing muzzle, Father's horse will get some treats and maybe I can get her a nameplate like my little girl has, and my Mother's horse will get some apple flavored treats, and supplements, and the olden oldie will get lots of yummy (and soft) treats!

Last edited:

NinjaPony

Visit site
Ridden connie- a new leather headcollar, matchy set, sparkly OR and fluffy OR (his ones are past their best...)
Retired welsh a- sparkly browband, new teeny red bandages to match his red thermatex, treats

DD265

Visit site
He gets lots of goodies anyway, but I might try and find the licquorice treats he loves.

I have asked for a new saddle cloth (we only have one and really in winter if you want to wash it isn't enough!) and some gear for me. Pony actually has everything he needs.

Montyforever

Visit site
She's had hers this week early! A nice amigo jersey cooler :) spoilt pony!

Sadly this was also "my" Xmas present from my mum .. But was much needed

HaffiesRock

Visit site
Mine have just had a new yard, so pennies are a little tight! Something they can eat will go down very well. They do have advent calendars though...

SuperH

Visit site
Mine will both be getting some more hi viz leg wraps so I can cut down to one wash a week. They only do one ride at this time of year before they need a wash due to mud!

And some polos/carrots/apples of course.

JFTDWS

Visit site
Well, I imagine most of my presents will be for Fergus anyway... I'm guessing there'll be some matchy featuring in there somewhere. He's already got a new dressage saddle this year (two actually, but the one we have now is brand new and shiny so all good) and he has a brand new double for competitions, a new hacking bridle, bits, stirrups etc. There had to be some upside to having everything nicked! But yea, he doesn't need much so no guilt at all for going mad buying him matchy from Equissentials Dressage!

meesha

Visit site
Op on bad leg, will probably go over insurance limit as we have tried other options to sort it..... Not sure he is going to appreciate the gift though :(

Britestar

Visit site
Nothing. One has had £1000+ in vet bills and fancy shoes. He's had all the money spent on him, so none left for anyone else (plus they got new stables last year)

SatsumaGirl

Visit site
Gone are the days where I'd buy them presents- they skint me all year round and money is often too tight to buy extras, sadly. This year, however, I have 'splurged' and they're getting a Likit selection box, split between them. ;)

Spoiled cob

Visit site
Eskadron platinum set, patent overreaches, mattes sheepskin headcollar set with patent headcollar, blingy browband, hv polo exercise sheet and hopefully some le mieux croc boots! He's done well this year :)

Chottsy

Visit site
M has had his present early. He (me) was too excited and will be wearing his beautiful ComfortZone fleece for travelling to Clear Round tomorrow. We had to try it on tonight just to double check it fit! :p