what are you doing today?

tinap

Visit site
Is anyone out & about today, either with Horses or not?

We're finally getting off out for the first time this year - taking the daughter & pony to Sykehouse for a bit of jumping :)

Let's hope the rain stays away!

Snowy Celandine

Visit site
I love Sykehouse - one of my fave venues. Have fun :)

I'm off to Hull (I know, lucky me :p ) to buy some fencing to make an enclosure for my Cayugas so that I can feed them separately from my geese. I'll ride at lunchtime and then go to work all evening :mad: :D

Cazzah

Visit site
OH is playing football (first time in 5 years - oh dear!) so I am on parenting duties otherwise I would have been tempted by a trip to Sykehouse myself - good luck! :D

Merrymoles

Visit site
Hacked out my boy at 8.30am - only our second time out from new yard (thanks to the snow) and he was a star, if a bit keen! Chucked him back out and delighted to see him abandon his haynet for the, albeit sparse, grass in his field. He's chilled and so am I now after bricking it for a couple of days :)

RubysGold

Visit site
Hi guys
Im loving this room, its so nice to have local people, where I know the places being mentioned :D
Im not doing much today, was meant to go get some pictures printed but apparently their closed on Sundays :/
Considering restarting my young horse today after 5 months off :)

Snowy Celandine

Visit site
tinap, the Cayugas are my ducks :) I'd attach a photo if I was clever enough :eek: They are black with a lovely green and purple sheen to their feathers.

Hope you had a good day at Sykehouse :)

tinap

Visit site
I'll have a google!!

Yep had a good day thanks :) won the puissance (only went to 1.20m though), had to drop down classes as they didn't go very big. Ended up DC & 3rd in the 85cm senior section as they got her age wrong (got another 3 weeks in juniors yet!) & 5th in the 95cm after catching a pole in the jump off. She was happy with him though :) xx