What are you looking forward to this Autum?

Centauress

Visit site
***Following on From The Thread *What are you looking forward to this winter?***

Bonfire/Fire Smell's and That Scent That Falling Leaves Make......

Anyone Else???????

Haphazardhacker

Visit site
The gorgeous autumunal trees, ground that isnt rock solid. Our first hunt experience (newcomers meet we are aiming for). Hopefully by autumn I will have an ulcer free horse (touches wood). No flys.

Equi

Visit site
I'm looking forward to some sun! It's been such a bad summer I'm assuming it has to be good.

I enjoy the routine of autumn too. All shows are done so there's time to relax and do more fun activities than working to show.

suffolkmare

Visit site
1)Foraging on horseback! We've been eyeing up some damson trees, not to mention elderberries, blackberries, sloes, hazelnuts on our hacks!
2) My daughter riding again after a summer spent in hospital - planned surgery at the end of last term went well but she then had complications and has been in, out & recently back in for over 2 weeks... so she hasn't seen our pony much :(

catembi

Visit site
Riding...we are 2 days into our lungeing rehab (KS surgery) & so have 4 weeks & 5 days to go before we start ridden work! Excited!

T x

lhotse

Visit site
I'm looking forward to apple and blackberry crumble, crisp morning rides with no flies and doing the Cotswold Way non stop in 30 hrs (without the horse!).

DataLore

New User
Visit site
Having a reason to clip ponio this year because hopefully (touch wood!) he won't injure himself just as his coat comes through, and have too much time off to need a clip. The last time he had an injury free autumn was two years ago. ^^'

Stubble fields!

Fingers crossed we'll be doing our first endurance/pleasure ride (dunno what to call it really) in October. Looking forward to it heaps now I've gotten some advice from a lovely person on these forums, who'll know exactly who they are if they read this. ;P

Not waking up five times a night because I'm too hot but compulsively burrow under the covers anyway.

npage123

Visit site
Going to bring the doggies in to work every day, starting from roughly the beginning of Autumn whenever that's gonna be :D

Enfys

Visit site
That noise that dry leaves make :)

Oh, and also not having to live underneath 5 mature walnut trees, pick up the nuts (by the barrowload), risk a head injury going outside when they are falling, or hearing them drop on the roof as if you are in a warzone.

Horsey Sophie

Visit site
Backing my newly adopted Blue Cross Pony.

How lovely :)

Sloe gin, my native being able to enjoy some time out un-muzzled (he's laminitic) after the last flush of grass, bright & sunnt hacks as the leaves & landscape begin to change, hot chocolate after said hacks and I rather enjoy my pony's winter coat - he's so fluffy and snuggable.

marmalade88

Visit site
Clipping! Clipping and did I mention clipping.

I am permanently covered in ginger hair at the moment and cannot wait to get it all off the boy.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
***Following on From The Thread *What are you looking forward to this winter?***

Bonfire/Fire Smell's and That Scent That Falling Leaves Make......

Anyone Else???????

This moment in time Cyprus. 35 degrees plus. Blue sky- blue sea. Pure orange juice on tap and lying on my lilo in the pool. Talkingof which gtg back down to pool to cool off . :)