What are you looking forward too in 2014

julie111

Visit site
I'm really looking forward doing more with my boy, ie fun rides, a little bit of jumping and having some lessons. I just hope we have a summer and all this rain stops!

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I leave my current work in August, and will have more time for private clients, and hope to work part time as a teaching assistant.
Full time with horses, then teaching on top, and competing my boy as all a bit much. Seemed OK a few years ago, but I have stopped enjoying it all as much, so I am re-prioritising.
Although I will have less money for lessons etc I will have time to enjoy what we do..

catembi

Visit site
Another one looking for more time... Am hoping to get a job nearer to home, stop the dreaded commute & use the train fare money for lessons & comps.

Most looking fwd to my horse's health improving... More of a hope than a look fwd, I s'pose!

T x

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
Polocrosse season starting, all ready for it , got my caravan to tow behind lorry for living, and getting sasha fit now.. If I survive the season it will be a miracle tho!!!!
Teenager son is really looking forward to first tournament after he done his exams.

cambrica

Visit site
Christmas:D :D Family skiing holiday!
Before that though stepping up the work with Roberto, working on his schooling and further distances hacking out.
Also family wedding in Paris in August! The reception is a secret location just outside Paris ( definately not Disneyland!!)

julie111

Visit site
Christmas:D :D Family skiing holiday!
Before that though stepping up the work with Roberto, working on his schooling and further distances hacking out.
Also family wedding in Paris in August! The reception is a secret location just outside Paris ( definately not Disneyland!!)

Sounds wonderful!

Dreckly

Visit site
Having just bought my new boy I am so looking forward to getting to know him, starting competing BD again, fun rides, beach rides a whole year of having fun!!

becca1305

Visit site
Cracking on eventing with big mare this year after being fairly limited on time last year thanks to Uni finals. Not looking forward to the end of hunting though :( little mare has been having a whale of a time!

Bright_Spark

Visit site
More riding and just having fun with my little herd. Would like to do a few competitions, but just for experience. I'm not going to put any pressure on myself this year!

cob&onion

Visit site
Hopefully fixing my girlie so i can do a bit of showing in the summer and some fun rides.
Showing my welsh D and long summer hacks in the sunshine :D

LaurenDobson

Visit site
Looking forward to going skiing with friends at the weekend!!
But also just affiliated my boy in sj so looking forward to getting some consistent clears at BN level and just enjoying it really!

Tarte Au Citron

Visit site
Honestly not a lot at the moment! Final semester of uni and stress is building up at a rate of knots already :(

But generally summer, i am so fed up of wet mud and mucking out. Also hopefully finally having a horse that isn't broken! Since christmas she has injured her stifle (**** knows how :confused3: ), got lymphangitis and at the weekend coliced....twice! So yeah would very much like to get back on the horse literally :p and get back to jumping as we were really having fun and starting to progress with it before all this :)

bearTessy

Visit site
Starting our jumping properly

Using the school once this bloody rain has stopped

Attending lots of pleasure/ fun rides with Tess and our friend + her cob now we have the trailer.

Doing lots of shows.

Attending clinics

A lot basically :D