What are you?

What do you think about men playing hockey?

• Total voters

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
thats a tough one, experienced but not a professional in the true sense of the word as of exams/working with them, had horses since very young age, but not up my own backside about it and you never stop learning.....ever.

Competed in all disciplines for years but not brave enough to go to high these days!

viola

aspireequestrian.wordpress.com
I put experienced but was a pro so agree there should be something in between experienced and pro;) I am a qualified instructor and have been teaching for about 8 years but at the moment most of my income comes from a non-horesy job. Still teach at the weekends and ride various horses. Also used to compete and was paid for it (before I destroyed my knee and am far from my good form), trained with an Olympic rider bla bla bla and I am now slowly building my way up back to be a pro;) Where does this places me then??

Parkranger

Visit site
Def a happy amateur - 5 months ago I'd have been back to a novice in my mind but things have come back so quickly - I wouldn't say there's a time I'm scared of him now.....took a while to come back though!

dieseldog

Visit site
I put experienced, I don't make any money from horses as I would rather have money and be able to enjoy riding. There are a lot better people out there than me but I know I'm not going to kill/neglect my horse thru ignorance.

Theresa_F

Visit site
Happy amateur - years of having different types of horses and ponies, but only my own.

So much more to learn, but happy to pass on things I have experienced that worked or not as the case may be.

riotgirl

Visit site
Happy amateur. Me and my girls are content to bumble along
grin.gif