What are your horsey must haves?? :)

Marchogaeth

Visit site
So this conversation came up at the yard today! and for me it's has to be my Spenger Bow Balence Stirrups, I love them! Don't think I'd ever go back now :)
So now I am wondering what are everyone eleses must haves? Luxurys or essentials, what horsey things do you love??

Hoping to get some ideas for my next "must have" ;) X

LynH

Visit site
Jeffries Biogrip reins, Eskadron shaped saddlecloths that rise slightly at the back and my Acavello Gel Out seatsaver.

Polos Mum

Visit site
My fields, with the cost of livery, not to mention crazy rules, other nutter or interfearing liveries !! I certainly couldn't be so happy and enjoy my horses as much without it1

Holzdweaver

Visit site
mane rake so i dont have to strip/pull his mane the long way
lightweight plastic stirrups
close contact stirrup leathers
Acavallo seat saver
Im quite easily pleased lol ;)

Lolo

Visit site
I reckon Al would say the shoulder savers, neckstraps, and a jump saddle that fits her and the horse (Albion Legend for Reg, not known for Smokes yet but hopefully of that ilk) :D

PingPongPony

Visit site
my HKM paris boots, love them so so much! They are the comfiest shoes I have ever had on my feet :D
And my shires sheepskin and gel half pad, again, sooo comfy :D

Achinghips

Visit site
My IW 511, made to measure saddle, biogrip reins and hosepipe with fab water pressure, ariats, wage... And my instructor !

Last edited:

Cherrydan

Visit site
Grooming brushes, he would look like a tramp otherwise (skewbald), also he loves a groom, I love it when he grooms me back for payment....forget the schmancy stuff, basic brushes would do.x

*Maddy&Occhi*

Visit site
- Ariat Bromonts (absolutely in love with them and can't ride in anything else now)
- Eskadrom numnah (best numnah I've ever used)
- Snuggy hood (My absolute life saver- I have a grey andalusian with a long beautiful white mane who doesn't wear a neck rug in the winter :eek::eek:)

pansymouse

Visit site
Kay Humphries - no one understands a horses back like she does or can fit a saddle so your horse can move comfortably to the best of its ability. After Kay a good knowledgeable farrier is next on my list; thankfully I have one of those too.

Product wise I'm a big fan of pig oil especially in the winter.