What better way to spend your birthday....

tonitot

Visit site
Yeah yeah bexy .. We all know your dirty little secret!

Im not much better, the reason I dont drink anymore is because the first time I got drunk I'd had so many double vodka and cokes that I passed out on the pub table and then when woken up I threw up all over the ladies toilets :eek: :eek: never again ....

Bexy_86

Visit site
I cant drink, I am in foal so to speak. Lol

I used to work in a nightclub and that put me off alcohol for life seeing how people change its unreal and very off putting

tonitot

Visit site
Oo congrats!! :D

I hated being drunk, I felt fine one minute and then not so fine the next, felt like I had no control! Didn't like it one bit so I hardly drink at all now :eek:

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Happy birthday Tonitot!! Looks like a fab hack! :D

I'm joining the paaaarty in my jim jams- I can offer ouzo and metaxa!! Both equally rank- but I'm in Greece and its 35 here *at night* they take the edge off nicely! :)

tonitot

Visit site
Thanks BlairandAzria :) it was a lovely hack though I am suffering now with sunburn! :( I've never heard of either of them but I live in an attic room which is currently boiling so if it takes the edge off then it'll do nicely :D Everyone seems to have left my partay now :(

MaddyandOcchi I think it's the best way! :)

Visit site
Happy birthday. Glad your hack made it all ok!
It's my bday too ( seems odd saying that as I celebrated at the weekend !) and my highlight was an in hand walk in the countryside with our little pony! ;) x