Visit site
A black PUG....."Lady Bug"
Meandcajla005.jpg

Mandz

Visit site
Hi,

My puppy is a blue and tan kelpie crossed with a ridgeback
tongue.gif

She has the biggest ridge down her back and it's blue !!!

When I can work out how to post pictures from new camera will let you see her.

She is called Schnapps or schnappy - not because she snaps but cos I like peach schnapps and her mom would snap at flies and miss all the time

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

lucylemon

k9-chatterbox-forums.editboard.com
I have two lurchers, Gracie a Deerhound X and Ben, Lord knows what he is!!! they are both rescue dogs so we will never find out for sure! We think Ben is a Bedlington X whippet X greyhound but i'm no expert!

I bet Ben is the only dog with his name, cos his real name is Benoffie pie!!! (named by his ex-fosterer's mum)

here they are: Gracies the brindle, Ben the grey.
BenGracie007.jpg

suebingham

Visit site
My mom has a black pug too!!! Her name is Spooky -- very fat, and somewhat old and crotchety. Not mean or anything -- just kinda has the whole grumpy Queen Victoria "we are not amused" thing going on most of the time.
Yours looks like a lovely dog.

I've got a speckledy gray australian shepherd we got from the humane society. His name is Jo-Jo. He is SO jealous of the horse that if he gets a chance, he'll steal her hay. I guess he figures that she'll go someplace else if the food supply dries up. (He adopted this more passive-agressive strategy after getting literally kicked out of the corral multiple times for barking and hoof-nipping.)

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
07310009.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Timber. One quarter GSD, three quarters Siberian husky. Massive gentle dog, adores people, loves kids, sleeps with the cats. Has a lot to say for himself...lots of VERY expressive howling and general warbling all day long.
Thinks he's a lap dog as you can see from the second piccy, and enjoys a spot of scootering.

PICT0001.jpg