What breed would you say my mare is??

sleepykitten

Visit site
On her passport its just down as unknown. I would never swap her, shes my sanity!! But what would you say? Before anyone shoots me down, I know she is too fat, shes been out of work for 2 yrs with a suspensory ligament injury, but now coming back into work so hopefully will get that belly off her!!

I have a Freisian gelding too and I know everything about him, but what do you think?? Answers on a postcard......:D

314557_2376675492724_1125697713_32801435_572128387_n.jpg

314436_2260587350593_1125697713_32694230_1875119_n.jpg

duchess.jpg

Thanks!

sleepykitten

Visit site
Id say ID x Tb.. or there about..

But she also looks like what my German WB would look like if she had a foal.. so who know!

Lou x

Haha! Who knows indeed, don't think I'll ever find out lol, but I love the bones off her so I don't care!!:D:D

She has very long pasterns so I was thinking TbxID but there could be a few more X's in the mix too!!

liss1987

Visit site
id say shes crossed with some sort of heavy horse due to the height and the slight roman nose she has, shes also very thick set, although i can also see a bit of section D in her too :)

Gwena

Visit site
Haven't got a clue! but I do know she is my type of mare - not too big, not too small - just right, lovely :)

sleepykitten

Visit site
She is the most uncomplicated, push button, easy to keep, forward going horse I've ever had.

She pulls like a train tho' and has a buck in her!! :p:p

If you offered me £25K for her I wouldn't part lol.:D

glenruby

Visit site
Definitely no Irish draught in her. Those feet and lower limbs do look v shire like though as do the markings.

Popsnlou

Visit site
Haha! Who knows indeed, don't think I'll ever find out lol, but I love the bones off her so I don't care!!:D:D

She has very long pasterns so I was thinking TbxID but there could be a few more X's in the mix too!!

haha, v good, i would say tb x something slighty stockier but one thing is for sure she is lovely

xxx

Parker79

Visit site
No idea...keep going in circles... but she is lovely :)

First thought - some welsh in her...then decided had to be a Something heavy with TB, might be Cleveland Bay x TB as that would explain lack of feather.

Used to ride a Welsh x Cleveland who was a similar build - cant find any pics though - sorry.