What can I do with apple cidar vinegar and tea tree oil?

katiieking

Visit site
Yeah! I would just stick some vinegar into the spray bottle and that does the job, but if you want add some tea tree oil until you can get a faint smell off it and it will smell better than the vinegar alone! :)

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Tea tree oil great for dabbing on cuts, cider vinegar goes in my horse's feed for his joints. It's also meant to help with weight loss in humans.

TrasaM

Visit site
I used it to treat thrushy feet last year..horse's not mine :D alsovsprayed the inside of horse's rugs as they were getting whiffy..

Tnavas

Visit site
Feed the Cider Vinegar to the horse
or use it on mudfever
As a rinse to help make horse shiny

Tea tree oil is great for lots of things, swish some around in the rinse water when you wash your horses tail
Dilute and use with a cloth to wipe out nostrils, under tail - a couple of drops of detergent helps to imulsify it with the water.

Use on wounds to help heal them

Pen_name

Visit site
Neat tea tree stings like mad on wounds. It's also quite harsh. My vet doesn't like it being used on them.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Really? I use neat tea tree oil on my own cuts and never stung?? Which one so I can avoid?

ACV goes in food and thanks for the rinse tip Tnavas! Trying that one!

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Gosh! lots of uses.

I tend to mix the Tea Tree in with a carrier oil (something harmless like Olive oil) and, using a sponge, wipe across the coat - keeps flies & midges away, and the oil makes the coat nice and shiney plus puts off the midges from biting! I do my boy's legs particularly, he's a traddie cob and gets a bit feather-mitey.

You can also mix a few drops of Tea Tree oil with a mild shampoo like baby shampoo, and use on horses and dogs. Supposed to repel fleas and be anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.

Cider vinegar is supposed to be really good for horses, gives a nice shine to the coat and keeps them in condition. Also I add a half-teaspoonful to the chooks drinking water as its supposed to control internal vermin plus helps keep them healthy!

My two have a splash of cider vinegar in their feed occasionally.

There's probably a whole lot of other uses, but its just I can't think of 'em right now!

Tihamandturkey

Visit site
Tea tree is great as a fly repellant but I wouldn't recommend mixing it with olive oil in case the sun comes out 😳

Apple cider vinegar helps my stressy mare - no squeals whilst girthing up since I've been using it in her feed 🙂