what can i do?

sj_xc_hannah_

Visit site
hey, i have affiliated with my horse, but she was already with the BSJA before i got her. i want to start doing BN and Dicov. soon, but i want to do a few BNs if possible. the problem is is that she has won £98 actual - £80 notional, i know that when you get £100 you can't do BNs anymore, do you go by the actual or the notional? because if i got placed and it was at actual, then i wouldnt be able to do BNs and would have to go straight onto discov after that, asfore i would like to have a bit more time, if i did get placed, on BNs to build confidence between us doing affiliated comps.

thanx xxxx

seza

Visit site
The BSJA have introduce an intro course which is either at BN or a bit smaller. This is an open class so you could do several of those to build up your confidence.

Rambo

Visit site
I *think* i'm right in saying that you will only get your 'Notional' winnings applied if you actually jump a double clear in BN and Disco too, so you might have longer in than you think. There are certainly loads of new classes at Intro shows where you can jump from 80cm upwards too, irrelevant of your horses winnings.