What classes for tb?

Lilgeo

Visit site
Hi. I normally show Shetlands or other natives but now have a tb. I have no idea what classes I can take her in. She isn't ROR registered and can't yet jump. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

minesadouble

Visit site
Has she raced? Even if not she will be eligible for TARRA classes. Does she have a Weatherbys passport?
Depending on type, conformation and height she may be able to do hack or riding horse classes.

Justturnedfifty

Visit site
Has she raced? Even if not she will be eligible for TARRA classes. Does she have a Weatherbys passport?
Depending on type, conformation and height she may be able to do hack or riding horse classes.

There are no TARRA Classes any more! See ROR page now replaced by ROR Amateur Ridden Series! Most competition centres have specific unaffiliated dressage sections for ROR's. At Allens Hill they have a specific competitions running for Racehorses covering all disciplines, Dressage, show jumping, Combined Training and Eventer Training. See www.allenshill.co.uk or Allenshill FB page! Good luck and have fun!!

Lilgeo

Visit site
She has never raced before. Only done a bit of training. She is wetherbys registered. I am hoping to take her to local shows. I am in central Scotland so there aren't lots of big shows. Unless you are into jumping. She was only backed last year so has never done any showing

pennandh

Visit site
Depending on exactly how much bone she's got, either hack, riding horse, or lightweight hunter classes might be a decent starting point (some TBs make middleweights, but only really the proper old-school chaser types). Those are all flat classes, and may even have a novice version at some shows if she's a youngster.