What colour for horsebox

nbn

Visit site
Having a 7.5t built and need to choose the colour. We can have literally anything as long as it's one colour.. Leaning towards mid metallic grey to try and hide branch scratches etc. I love a really ultra marine blue but worry it will show everything. Flash your lorries!

Northern Hare

Visit site
I'd personally say go for a light colour so that it reflects as much sunlight as possible. I saw a very snazzy 3.5t horsebox the other day that was matt black with orange decals, but I'd have thought that it will just soak up the sun's rays and be like an oven inside. ☀️

nbn

Visit site
I'd personally say go for a light colour so that it reflects as much sunlight as possible. I saw a very snazzy 3.5t horsebox the other day that was matt black with orange decals, but I'd have thought that it will just soak up the sun's rays and be like an oven inside. ☀️
The roof will be white on top at least!

First Frost

Visit site
My lorry is a lovely deep burgundy with black decals. I had it built 12 years ago. Although I love it, I wouldn't choose a dark colour again, definitely shows the branch scratches.

Reactions: nbn

nbn

Visit site
Yes I thought maybe a lighter metallic blue or a seafoam /light sage metallic green.
Grey just seems boring!

Lady Jane

Visit site
I agree with hiding hedge scratches! White roof and grey as you are thinking. A lovely shiny deep coloured lorry will show every mark. I'm not into too much fancy decal at all but that's just me. Who i s doing the build out of interest?

View

Visit site
The roof will be white on top at least!
Our buses with white roofs are no cooler inside than those with roofs the same colour as the rest of the bus.

The roof is a relatively small area compared to the sides and rear.

Pale green, blue or silver would be my vote.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Silvers hide their age best my favourite lorry was light gold it’s was really pretty I loved that truck .

Suncat

Visit site
Yellow with purple spots, no one will even think to nick it 😝
Mine is golden, sunshine yellow ALL OVER! I love it (I did choose it!) and I never loose it in the lorry parking and I'm super easy to drive in convoy with 😁

Even I could see though that it might be a bit much for a 7.5tn though ☀️😎🌻🌞

smolmaus

Visit site
A Land Rover drove past me on the motorway the other day. It wasn't just pink. It was a shiny metallic pink! It looks awful! It looked as though it had been wrapped in a Rose's wrapper 😂
There is a hazelnut caramel land rover near me! My favourite! 😂

I like a metallic grey, even without scratch-hiding benefits that would be my choice! Would a nice gunmetal be light enough to keep looking smart?

You can always put a load of hideously colourful decals all over it to give it personality 😈

Identityincrisis

Visit site
I personally like graphite grey, equi sport do it with orange coding and decals, i may be in the market soon and that is my colour choice