what colour show jacket do you have?

fizz-tally

Visit site
what colour do you have & what for
smile.gif

sw123

Visit site
navy for hunting (after all black is for boys and navy for girls if we're being correct!) and a tweed for eventing, sj and dr (unless i feel like navy for sj and dr!!)

dwi

Visit site
Good post Hoo ya, without wanting to hijack it can I cheekily ask advice.
wink.gif

Someone on my yard has announced today that she is giving up so I cheekily asked if she had a showing jacket that she might sell me.

I had thought I would want a black jacket for dressage and the odd hunt but she doesn't have one and is only selling a blue. Does that sound about right or would blue look wierd on a piebald?

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
I've got the wrong damn colour (it was fine on the bay horse and yucky on the chesnut horse!)

Blue would be fine if you are on;y doing dressage and hunting/show jumping etc. You would need a tweed if you were showing.

samp

Visit site
I have several colours.
I have a green wool tweed for winter Sj and cubbing
Grey for SJ
Black, navy for SJ and Dressage

Taz975

Visit site
navy for SJ (my dad is obsessed with the idea that my jacklet must match my hat, which is navy also!)
and a tweed one for boring stuff like BHS exams

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Ooh can I hijack this post hehe
smile.gif
Im looking at buying a new jacket for SJ/dressage but im a bit stuck - my hat is navy but i like this one:

0c42_2.JPG

Now will this be ok for dressage and SJ, with a navy hat (the collar is black) or do I just go for a plain navy one?? Help