What creature does your hose share feed with? Pictures

joulsey

Visit site
This photo's from around 9 years ago....these geese where an absolute menace, I still have nightmares about them now. And I suppose it isn't so much "sharing" as THEFT

Soloandthegeese.jpg

WelshD

Visit site
THIS!

f6a23707-8239-4742-9996-407504e43826_zps7f374a96.jpg

I try to keep him away because of his horns but its only semi successful due to his ability to vault gates with ease!

WelshD

Visit site
Is the goat called Dave? That's a bloody fantastic name!! :D

yes thats dave, he is a nightmare. He eats with the sheep then vaults the gate and a fence to eat with the pigs (when we have some) then eats with the ponies, then mugs me for chicken food.

Here he is using a novel technique to steal chicken food - you can see by the ripped tarpaulin that its not the first time he has done that! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yogg5mu5jAI&feature=youtu.be

Mari

Visit site
Mice! I even found 6 newly born in his manger. The barn cat knows they are there & waits & watches for them but never seems to catch any. She's better at bringing 'take always' in from the field!

PolarSkye

Visit site

JLD

Visit site
Mine shares his hay net with his alpaca best mate - they also groom each other. I have also seen one of our kune kune pigs grazing under his tummy while he grazes over the top ( clearly terrified of pigs )!

fatpiggy

Visit site
My mare was on soaked feed towards the end and would sometimes wipe her mucky chops on the fence. One morning she was munching away, by the fence, head up and watching the world and I noticed a tiny baby snail on the top rail of the fence beside her nose, with a crumb of soaked feed in its "mouth". Another time I found a comatose blackbird in her feed bucket and realised it had eaten the remains of her breakfast which was heavily laced with barbiturates. I took it home but sadly it died. On two other occasions I found crows on the ground out in the field, one was dopey but flapping, the other was fast asleep and I couldn't think what was going on until I twigged they had been hoovering up the bits that had dripped out of her mouth. I took them down to the local wildlife sanctuary but was too embarrassed to say why they were in the state they were!

Elvis

Visit site
9012BED0-B12E-4B14-8607-0E05894A02C3_zpsokvx6lyr.jpg

This photo was taken two years ago when Elvis was receiving steroids to help treat a virus so I had to be careful that the chickens didn't eat too much of his feed!