What do you all think?

FairyLights

Visit site
trust me, getting the horse vetted is not 'lots of money' compared to the money you will spend if she isnt right and you end up having to pay money for xrays/operations/medication etc...to face the heartbreak of having to have the horse PTS. Im only saying this because it happened to me. Go with your heart and let the vet assess her. If your friend is not a vet then shes not worth listening to IMO
This is very good advice.If you want and like the horse then get her vetted :D

Doggylicious

New User
Visit site
Thank you everyone for the help, i got an other one on loan to buy, he is very much like she was but he is a gelding. He is 4 too, but very green but i am working on it:)
I still think about the mare as i really really liked her and she was a dream to ride, but very scared that there was something really wrong with her.
Also she is not on the website anymore, even though when she sells a horse she puts SOLD and my mare just simply got removed:(
i hope she will have a good home, and really hope ill get on with my gelding. He is very sweet and fast learner but a bit spooky on the road but getting there:)
Thanks again everyone

Molly'sMama

Visit site
Hi :)
I agree with all the others ,caution, 5* vetting etc but...don't let them put you off..My pony has just gone 6 ,so older than this one, but she had a hard past life, is still terrified of whips, if i want her to canter , literally ,i tap the saddle, it still upsets me ,thinking what must have done that to her but......
She is ,normally, the sanest , sweetest thing ever.Most of the time she acts like a 16 year old , not a 6yo. I know we've been super lucky. But if 'shes the one' you're willing .you're capable and have the time,money,effort and love she'll need (and believe me , they need a lot) ...whats stopping you?