What do you call these?

rowan

Visit site
On Amazon they call them Garden Kart also Wheeled Garden Trug, Homebase call them Rolling Cart Wheelbarrow hope this is of some help.

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
Thank you - I have tried various searches and re-wording the searches differently but to no avail, been on B&Q and Wickes and couldn't find anything either. The garden cart on Amazon looks like my best bet, one roller rather than two separate wheels, I think that's hardier than the one I already have so I am going to go with that. They are amazing if you fit a trug inside and fill with water for your stable. Saves on the old back lol

fburton

Visit site
hb, I had a quick look on the B&Q site and couldn't find anything like this. Ditto Dobbies Garden Centre. However, when I google "garden caddy on wheels" I get, at the top of the page, the Draper Expert Garden Caddy from McCormick Tools and Machine Mart, the Keter Taupe Easy Go Breeze Wheel Barrow from Argos - which looks to be the same design as your Ebay cart...

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6013194

Also the Strata Rolling Cart from Plastic Box Shop.

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
Thank you Fburton. That Strata Rolling Cart is the exact one I have but this has a roller which is even better!! I've just paid for it and expect delivery on Thursday. The one I have in my stable is about broken. Dad welded a metal plate in the bottom of it about 10 years ago and its lasted up to now but the front of the plastic floor has now snapped and it sounds very dodgy when wheeling from tap to stable :(

I need to get you to be my personal shopper :)

thank you everyone for your help

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
I have these as my water buckets, put big trugs in them and just wheel from hose to stable.

Yes that's what I do but line the bottom with a couple of bricks and put the tub on top, and then tie the handle with thinned bailing twine to a tie ring on the stable wall otherwise it goes walkabout during the night as someone naughty used to enjoy wheeling it around the stable :)

fidleyspromise

Visit site
Yes that's what I do but line the bottom with a couple of bricks and put the tub on top, and then tie the handle with thinned bailing twine to a tie ring on the stable wall otherwise it goes walkabout during the night as someone naughty used to enjoy wheeling it around the stable :)

Sorry but this made me laugh.