what do you do job wise?

showjump2003

Visit site
This is just out of interest for me lol. Still trying to decide what to do! Just read the post about your morning routines and just wondered what you actually do job wise.

Blizzard

Visit site
Well im a lady of leisure now LOL, left my office job nearly 2 years ago. I worked with horses before then at a point to point yard, but there is no money in it.

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Another lady of leisure checking in
tongue.gif

Always worked with horses but the money in it is so poor that its just not worth it.

Twiglet

Visit site
Investment banking in City.....morning routine doesn't involve the ned as start work far too early! God bless full livery in the winter.....

cosmo_sam

www.cosmohorse.com
I'm an accountant, but am in a serious itchy feet zone at the mo!!

I'm seriously thinking of chucking in my permanent job, going temping, doing some IH exams and maybe go into working with non-loaders etc part time!!

My head is spinning!!!!!! oh and I HATE my job!

Biggest career tip for anyone out there is, just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should!!!
crazy.gif
smile.gif

SouthWestWhippet

Visit site
I work 29hrs in a crappy boring office job which i hate but which pays the rent, provides me with a pension, gives me paid leave and sick leave and generally offers some stability.

I also work 3 mornings and one afternoon a week riding and teaching at a local yard. Which, although it offers NO leave/pension/salary progeression or anything of the things that make a job feel safe, I absolutely love.

I feel like I have the best of both worlds really.

frannieuk

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Drive a ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously?! That sounds so cool!

[/ QUOTE ]

Its this one..
Ferry

and I must confess that I love my job
smile.gif

miller

Visit site
Telecomms Analyst for foreing exchange company. Set up and support all phone lines and line routing for call centre - it's mad at the moment with having to put closure messages on the ordering lines for the Bank Holidays