What do you do when your Daemon...

charliejet

Visit site
I love Highlands, I was born and brought up in the Scottish Highlands and rode so many when I was younger they are fantastic ponies. I would love to get one again one day, havent seen any down here yet (live in Yorkshire now).

Fantastic pics, he is gorgeous!!

JFTDWS

Visit site
I love Highlands, I was born and brought up in the Scottish Highlands and rode so many when I was younger they are fantastic ponies. I would love to get one again one day, havent seen any down here yet (live in Yorkshire now).

Thanks! I think they're fab - and worth travelling north of the border to get one if you ever decide you have room for one in your stable block ;)

He had rather a nice pop. Well done on not getting tangled up.

He does, doesn't he! I can't wait to be doing this under saddle! (It helps to have a pony who you can chuck the rope at if you get into bother and he just pulls up anyway!) :)

Dry Rot

Visit site

Spook who is occasionally on here is from Yorkshire but now in Aberdeenshire. She sometimes has a Highland for sale.

But, as JFTD says, come north! We have a bigger selection at a cheaper price and transport is no problem these days. Make a holiday of it. A lot do and then go home with a Highland!

JFTDWS

Visit site
Looks like great fun. He looks very balanced and confident over a fence.

His mis-spent youth jumping out of my field is, I think, responsible for that ;)

Make a holiday of it. A lot do and then go home with a Highland!

It's not a holiday if you don't come home with a highland! Much nicer than a stick of rock from the seaside.

Fab pics!
When I get a horse again, I want a highland. Fergs and Dae are complete dudes.

I couldn't recommend them enough. They really are such fun little beasts - mine are v different, but equally awesome in their own ways :) You totally should (and totally should consider a Morrich pony too!) :)