What do you feed your dog?

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Whichever is the cheapest tins in the supermarket.:) Except for Butchers!

Please check ingredientson Which dog food site or the dog food analysis website. Many supermarket pet foods are appallingly low quality and contain carcinogens. :(

I feed raw plus a lump of Wainwrights for breakfast. Not quite sure what to do when they go in to kennels for the first time this year.

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
CT when my fella was in for ten days last year I got two bags of beef chunks and took them along in a cool box, I told them to chuck him a large chunk twice a day when the other dogs were being fed. I'd be confident enough leaving him with Fishmongers as he seems to have an iron constitution :p he has that for training/tracking/travelling and he stays regular.
You could try Origen?

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
They were on Orijen before I went raw. I'm just very wary of switching from raw to anything else because of tummy issues etc. Obviously, I'd go really slowly, but I wonder if it would put off big dog from eating raw again. He's quite fussy.

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
CT when mine go to the kennels they have Prize Choice blocks - I just bring them along frozen in a labelled carrier bag and they bung them in the fridge. Easy portion control for the staff at half a block each per meal. :)

Elsiecat

Visit site
Mine were on Skinners but are on some dog food from my local feed merchants. Picked it up to save time but their doing great on it.
I would however recommend Skinners :)

FestiveBoomBoom

Visit site
My three are raw fed. They have chicken wings, fish, minced lamb/beef/chicken/duck/pheasant, eggs and fruit and veggies mixed in a few times a week too. I've been doing it since December and they are looking fabulous, I only wish I'd started it sooner!

Lam

Visit site
They were on Orijen before I went raw. I'm just very wary of switching from raw to anything else because of tummy issues etc. Obviously, I'd go really slowly, but I wonder if it would put off big dog from eating raw again. He's quite fussy.

we share simliar situation apart from sensitive tummy. I believe the raw meat taste a bit plain than the orijen and maybe have a bit fishy/bloody taste which my fussy eater don't eat much at the start. But as soon as he realized Orijen is no longer as an option for him. He trend to eat more.

Some dogs also don't like the texture of the raw meat either.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Dunno. I'm tempted to switch big dog to something else. If he doesn't like the raw he's given, he tends to throw it up later (almost a guarantee with tripe). He's thrown up tonight, everything he reluctantly ate.

BC, Prize choice would be handy if they have the freezer space for three dogs, 11 days.