What do you think of my Ad?

Pixxie

Visit site
well you cant get on him for starters, he wont walk, he wont trot, if he canters its just a mad rush of panic, naps, spins,

hes just one of lifes worriers and cant cope with being ridden he just goes completely tense and yeah you can feel it when youre on board that he is so so unhappy

ETS: this is why a long term project would work, cos he jsut needs so much time, but with me going off to college I dont have that time, if i did this advert would not exist
frown.gif

x

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
oh bless. i wonder what happened to him to make him like that? poor little thing. i wish we had our new house already. i'd take him. but at the mo can't afford to put another horse in livery.

fingers crossed he finds a lovely, kind, gentle home. x

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Aw hun.
frown.gif

As to the advert, if you are able to amend it take out the word 'sane', becaue further down you say he isn't, which then reads like that isn't the case. Confusing. Also, what is he like to box, shoe, etc. etc. etc.

Hugs.

Pixxie

Visit site
i cant edit it now, and forgot to say what hes like to box, shoe etc :s oops

and i said he was sold to me as sane, then say i realised he wasnt any of the above within days

so i hope that makes sense
crazy.gif

x

Kenzo

Visit site
Its an honest add which nobody could fault, I hope you find a nice home for him where you can stay in touch with him.
Such a shame but at least it's not going to happen to another girl and hopefully he will progress with someone who can start him from scratch again or just be a very good friend to another horse.

Good Luck.
smile.gif

TS_

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

and i said he was sold to me as sane, then say i realised he wasnt any of the above within days

crazy.gif

x

[/ QUOTE ]

It made sense to me, don't worry. I think the advert is fine. If people are interested in him they'll contact you to ask about the bits you missed such as shoeing etc. Good luck selling him he sound slike a sweety.

Twinkletoes

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif

x

[/ QUOTE ]

It made sense to me, don't worry. I think the advert is fine. If people are interested in him they'll contact you to ask about the bits you missed such as shoeing etc. Good luck selling him he sound slike a sweety.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree - wishing you every luck in finding him an honest, permanent home. Hope you dont get too many timewasters.x

Pixxie

Visit site
just to clarify, incase you wanted to know lol, he is an angel for the farrier, you can tie him up and leave him and he practically falls asleep with his nose on the farriers bum lol

nightmare to worm

travels brilliantly loading is not too good, but if he trusts you and you put a lunge line round his bum he;s fine, but travelling is quiet as a mouse

catch erm field headcollar and treats and hes fine lol

xx

samstar

Visit site
I think you have been very honest in your advert, and I sincerely hope someone out there will take him under their wings like we did with ours.
Best of luck xx