What do you think of my clipping?

lcharles

Visit site
After cubbing yesterday morning, i clipped little Bill. Did it in about 45 minutes, last year it took 3 hours haha. What do you think?

IMG-20120918-02768_zps2a8e6108.jpg

IMG-20120918-02772_zps9c403868.jpg

And one of him at cubbing because he was so well behaved (for once!) I bought the new tweed jacket as well, can i use it for dressage?

Cubbing%20180912_zpsf61db43e.jpg

Starzaan

Visit site
Lovely clip, well done. Your lines are spot on!

You can wear your tweed for dressage, but it is incorrect to ever wear a white stock with tweed. Tweed always has a coloured stock or shirt and tie, and black or blue always has a white stock.

He's very handsome!

lcharles

Visit site
Thanks Starzaan, its my first tweed jacket so didnt realise that it was wrong to wear a white stock. Although i only bought the jacket on Monday night so didnt have time to find a new stock as well, if i had known!! x Who makes up these rules anyway?! x I thought it looked nice with white! I only have a white a black polka dot one so went for my plain one instead! x Didnt think a coloured stock would look nice! haha x

3BG, can we see pictures of your clip pleeeease?! x I screwed my mares up last year when she decided that cow kicking me in the head when i got to the tummy was fun! She looked a mess!! lol x

lcharles

Visit site
Awww i fancy a giggle! x Your poor horse must be so embarrased! I had to time mine to avoid any shows within a week! Also to get over his post-clipping freshness!! x

Capriole

Visit site
Errr most definitely not! My horse will never be without rug or exercise sheet until it grows out :p :D

Cant be worse than one I saw once.

Fully clipped one side...completely hairy on the other :D Clippers had been dropped and broken mid-clip.

Hairy horse...bald horse...hairy horse....bald horse. PMSL.