zebadee321

Visit site
Looking for another horse to go with troy, he is on his own at the moment
frown.gif
, what do think of this one.

http://www.horsehunter.co.uk/151hh-gelding-p-60725.htm

jenh166

Visit site
go for it - polo ponies are often really easy to look after - used to being tied up for hours and shouldn't be a kicker or anything. may well be forward going on hacks esp on grass!

zebadee321

Visit site
Thanks i think i will, i only want one for hacking and to have fun, troy is a showjumper and he is not good hacking, he is weird because he will do everything else perfecly

Suzie86

Visit site
why is he edging towards retirement?! 16 is not old OP could still have 10+ years of fun with that horse (in theory of course
wink.gif
) I think it looks like a suitable horse for what you are looking for def worth a look anyway
smile.gif

Evil_Cookie

Visit site
The horse could have many years in him yet, the only time I've ever had a go at polo I rode a lovely grey, galloping around, canter changes and sliding stops and the pony was forward going and loving it. Only afterwards was I told he was 27, I wouldn't have said he was over 10 he looked amazing! Polo ponies generally have quite low 'milage' and are sturdy littkle things, I think the OP should go look at him, worth a look definatly
smile.gif

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
If he's as genuine, safe and willing to give it a go as the ad makes out then it seems to me that, given the numbers of "where have all the safe sensible 15hh gone" posts that have been appearing over the past few months, he is very well priced.

I'd get him vetted to make sure there's nothing nasty lurking but he seems a nice sort.

eggs

Visit site
I assume the ad should have said he has good manners and not that he has a lot of big houses in the country!

Seriously though I am a big fan of ex-polo ponies (except for one of ours who is a git).