What do you think of this? Not a coloured :smirk:

riotgirl

Visit site
You clever breeding peeps - what does NFFR stand for? Have seen it appear sometimes after the stud fee and I am at a loss as to what it stands for...

JAK

Visit site
He's not much to look at at the moment, is he & he looks a bit of a sad little creature!
frown.gif

If I didn't want him to do anything particularly outstanding & he had a nice nature, I would probably buy him 'cos I felt a bit sorry for him - otherwise, err, no!

Looks like he could do with growing up, feeding up & cheering up!
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The over-riding thing that struck me is how unhappy this horse looks.....his eyes look sad.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah.......not just me then, eh Tia?
frown.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
If thats a little bum then gees, you must like them bigger than J-Lo's! lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL - I was puzzled by that comment!

I'd very much like to see him no tack on - a conf. shot - as the saddle is smack on his withers, making his shoulder look short

Skhosu

Visit site
I think he needs a lot more filling out! A bit scrawny looking to my eye, but nice shoulder and bum.
Don't like his legs, seem a bit upright!
Seems to me like his head is too big for the rest of him!

meandmyself

Visit site
The foot with the sock looks a bit clubby to me. Long in the pasten, back legs look weak, very light of bone. I quite like his bum and shoulder though.

Bless him, he does look fed up! I want to give him a hug!

magicgirl

Visit site
Actually I think he looks a usefull sort. It is difficult to tell what his hind legs are like becouse the photo doesn't give us a chance for a proper look. Give him 2 years and I bet he will look completely different with correct muscle tone and a bit more growing.

Bossanova

Visit site
looks a nice honest sort, got a lot of growing into himself to do and would be the type I'd turn away for a year or so. I doubt he will be the most athletic or amazingly sound horse but I expect he'd make a cracking hunter and fun horse.

MagicMelon

Visit site
Bit rangy for my liking. But once he does some serious filling out - he could be fab! Its hard to tell when they're only 3. Some horses look totally different once matured. Right now his head looks a little large for his body etc.! But he could be nice, its temperament and attitude which means the most to me!

How much are they asking though?