What do you think she will make?

KateandWillow

Visit site
Willow was passported when I brought her at5 months old, at that point the vets said she would make 15.2 going on herparents height (mom: clyde x cob & 15hh, dad: traditional cob & 15.2).

Nowshe was 2 in July and is approximately 15h/15.1hhs (measured by standing hernext to a 16.1 as I don't have a proper measuring stick although she wasmeasured with one in August and was 14.3 then.

Thisis her with her mom when she was a few weeks old:

Stoodnext to Sox at the end of the Summer who is 14.1:

Andtook last weekend:

AM Gal

Visit site
I think she will be bigger than what your vet said.....Easily!! She may of inheritted her Grandparents genes, if they are bigger!! Anyway there are a few tricks you can do to closely gestimate what her end height will be- within an inch or so.
1) measure from the middle of the knee (soft dent in middle) with a soft measuring tape, follow down the front of the leg following the contours of the leg to the coranet band, with the inches convert into hands ie 15.25 inches = 15.1hh
2)Measure from the the point of the elbow to the ergot with rope, with the ergot eng rotate it so it is up past the withers, but the point of elbow needs to stay in place. The end of the rope should indicate the finshed height.
3)1yr add two hands or 2yr add one hand!

See what works for you....keep us posted!