What do you think....

tessybear

Visit site
so a couple of weeks ago i posted about a family member wanting to get a pooch after losing her staffie boy 2 years ago we have narrowed the large "maybe" list down but this little guy stood out to her:
http://www.rspca.org.uk/allaboutanimals/rehoming/petsearch/details/-/Pet/DYSON/ref/80503/rehome/

Seems perfect to me, family member lives alone and works from home so in the house practically all the time has no other animals unless you count her husband ? and no children.

She was looking for ones who perhaps would be harder to rehome and may spend a while in Kennels so Dyson appealed to her :)

Not rung up yet or e-mailed as she is going to seriously think about such a big decision and if she can face replacing the hole that Marley her old staffie left.

She is an experienced staffie owner and he caught her attention... was it meant to be ?

eatmyshorts

Visit site
He looks wonderful. There are so many staffies in need of homes and he is certainly one who may sadly be overlooked due to his age. I hope she takes him home!

tessybear

Visit site
He looks wonderful. There are so many staffies in need of homes and he is certainly one who may sadly be overlooked due to his age. I hope she takes him home!

I know bless them :( well that's it with his age and having to live alone as only pet it would be difficult to rehome it , have everything crossed we are meeting up again tomorrow to start ringing up places :)

Star_Chaser

Visit site
what a lovely chappy, I'm a great believer that the right dog comes along at the right time... certainly worth a punt they have nothing to lose. You can't ever fill one hole left by a dog with another as they are all different but someone new to love and care for... works a treat.

planete

Visit site
He looks lovely but I would want to know exactly which bad habits he has picked up and what does 'wind him up easily'? He cannot be rehomed with another dog either, is it all a roundabout way of saying he is dog aggressive?