What drink would your horse order at the pub?

soulfull

Visit site
Emil most likely a G&T he thinks hes little sophisticated

Bea would definetly be a pint of fosters and a bag of salt and vinegar

aimsymc

Visit site
Definitely champagne for my snobby girl!! She would behave perfectly untill she had a few then it would be carnage!!

cambrica

Visit site
Roberto - martini shaken not stirred!
Peg & Jade the two old ladies would have a glass of Sherry
Shaylee - a ladette would have a pint of lager!
Poppy - baileys & ice

Visit site
Defiantly without doubt a shot of tequila with a slice of lemon and salt to start off with and then a double vodka, lemonade and lime dilute with ice to sip at. Very precise but I have thought about this before :p lol

cptrayes

Visit site
Great question:)

My shire cross hunter would definitely be a pint of real ale man.

My dressage horse would be champagne, and only the beat darling, none of that Cava stuff for ME, don't you know?

SadKen

Visit site
Mine would have those neon coloured, flavoured shots you buy off a sales girl in a nightclub when you're not in a position to make sensible decisions. Mmm... Nail polish remover which is supposed to be raspberry...

glamourpuss

Visit site
The young lad would have what everyone else was having & he'd be the one always getting the round in & making them doubles with tequila slammer chasers. but then he'd probably be the one that everyone started rolling their eyes at when bouncers turn him away from a club for being too drunk or he gets into a scuffle because he's overestimated his booze tolerance.

The old lad would have a pint of his usual lager, in his usual glass whilst sat in his usual chair. He's raise an eyebrow at anyone having anything 'fancy' & mutter about the youth of today.

The pony. She'd be the one wearing clothes 2 sizes too small & an outfit far too 'mutton dressed as lamb' because she won't accept she's a size 14 not a 10 & that she's a bit too old for leopard print mini, thigh boots & peroxide hair. She'd drink lager & lime (halfs if she's trying to be posh, pints normally). She'd be the loud one that everyone can hear in the bar....but everyone loves her & she's great fun & a great friend.

Simbacat

Visit site
Yuta - a double vodka and red bull - red hot and mad to go with her hair
Doto - he would be stuck at home in his stable with a glass of port, his satin dressing gown and legs crossed, shouting "ding dong" at all the girls :D

Holly Hocks

Visit site
The TB mare would definitely be a Pimms and lemonade type girl, flicking her hair back and flirting at the bar. The New Forest x cob youngster would probably do what I saw a child at a pub do tonight and ask for a glass of milk. She would then probably slurp and spill it down herself and then go and play in the ball pool of the Wacky Warehouse!

topstripelucy

Visit site
Ginger being irish drsught would be a large pint of guiness, followed by packet of pork scratchings washed down by more guiness...whilst telling the whole pub about his antics and mischief that he has got up to this week!

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
The current appy is rather partial to gin, but will drink lager if that's all that's on offer. The old appy would have been swigging alcopops, the old coloured cob would have been drinking port and lemon. The big girl would have a pint or a nice cup of tea :)

LittleRooketRider

Visit site
Kitty.....some exotic coktail although she'd probably be the one who thought she'd like to try a glass/pint of everything accompanied by any snacks she can get her hooves on

Lucy.....red wine, pimms or maybe G&T

:D:D

LittleRooketRider

Visit site
my friend had a pony who was handraised and through this he developed a love and i mean love for stella.... in the picnic there was always 3 stellas: one for her dad, one for her mum and one for the pony :D