What happened next...?

Annagain

Visit site
Anybody care to guess what Charlie and I encountered at the end of this path on our fun ride yesterday and what his reaction was?
gIlrtcS.jpg

Annagain

Visit site
Well the real answer is a bit mundane now!
These - hundreds of them - for about the next 4 miles! They were blummin noisy too. He stopped, had a good look for about 10 seconds, then carried on happily on his way. I swear I could feel him shrug.

cbmtdot.jpg

We overtook horses, got overtaken by some very fizzy ponies and although he wanted to go with them, he was very obliging when he was told no. He cantered in front and behind and was no different. I even got my friend to canter past us to see what he'd do - he slowed down until my friend was in front, tucked in behind and then got back up to speed to sit following. I know I'm smug - and I promise I'll tell you about the bad stuff when it happens but I am so enjoying this boy at the moment.

SaddlePsych'D

Visit site
Well the real answer is a bit mundane now!
These - hundreds of them - for about the next 4 miles! They were blummin noisy too. He stopped, had a good look for about 10 seconds, then carried on happily on his way. I swear I could feel him shrug.

cbmtdot.jpg

We overtook horses, got overtaken by some very fizzy ponies and although he wanted to go with them, he was very obliging when he was told no. He cantered in front and behind and was no different. I even got my friend to canter past us to see what he'd do - he slowed down until my friend was in front, tucked in behind and then got back up to speed to sit following. I know I'm smug - and I promise I'll tell you about the bad stuff when it happens but I am so enjoying this boy at the moment.

He sounds like a real star! I'd be smug too :D

oldie48

Visit site
You have every reason to be smug. Yesterday Rose and I met a green tractor, not that big but it appeared from round a corner and took us by surprise. Rose reacted more quickly than I did and we almost squished the car that was behind us when she whipped round and attempted to take flight. Tractor stopped and Rose went past it in shoulder in, lady sitting in the row of cars behind the tractor rolled her window down and said "Well sat, lovely mare!" I almost asked her if she wanted to buy her!

Trouper

Visit site
It's not the noise of the turbines when they are turning or the size of the darned things - but when the sun is out the turning blades make shadows run across the grass. Dragons out to get us!!!