What happened next?

P3LH

Visit site
Corgi Sherman tank has declared football hooligan warfare in my absence today it seems. Told off by both OH, and my mum who is with her. This seldom happens, I am usually bad cop.

What happened next?
A normal dog scalded for being a pest might have taken them self off for a sulk, or perhaps cottoned on to the fact what they are doing isn’t really getting them the positive attention they want. Possibly they would even change their behaviour.

But we are dealing with a Pembroke corgi.

She quietly hid in the corner of the room. Pulled off all the pom Poms from one of the cushions on the sofa, which she had stolen. And then dropped some at my OH’s feet, some at mums, stood in the no mans land between them and barked to get their attention. Upon their reaction of horror and a few expletives at said gifts of torn of pom Poms, she then took herself off to her bed for a sleep. Clearly content with her destruction.

There are no regrets on her face.

Should have gotten a normal dog.

Attachments

• 0CBCBC2C-4B27-4B57-9AB7-B5F3F87B8E14.jpeg
    0CBCBC2C-4B27-4B57-9AB7-B5F3F87B8E14.jpeg
    423.3 KB · Views: 23

dogatemysalad

Visit site
Corgi Sherman tank has declared football hooligan warfare in my absence today it seems. Told off by both OH, and my mum who is with her. This seldom happens, I am usually bad cop.

What happened next?
A normal dog scalded for being a pest might have taken them self off for a sulk, or perhaps cottoned on to the fact what they are doing isn’t really getting them the positive attention they want. Possibly they would even change their behaviour.

But we are dealing with a Pembroke corgi.

She quietly hid in the corner of the room. Pulled off all the pom Poms from one of the cushions on the sofa, which she had stolen. And then dropped some at my OH’s feet, some at mums, stood in the no mans land between them and barked to get their attention. Upon their reaction of horror and a few expletives at said gifts of torn of pom Poms, she then took herself off to her bed for a sleep. Clearly content with her destruction.

There are no regrets on her face.

Should have gotten a normal dog.

There is no way on earth that she could possibly do any wrong. She's stunningly perfect.
She needs more pom poms.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I think she’s fabulous!! ? It’s the kind of thing mine would do, last night was low level eldritch howling at the cats fighting on the green at 2am.

P3LH

Visit site
To bookend the original post....what happened before this photo was taken??

Attachments

• FBD23628-ED02-4D25-8832-476A7FD13E58.jpeg
    FBD23628-ED02-4D25-8832-476A7FD13E58.jpeg
    335.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

P3LH

Visit site
There were sunflower plants, doing well and quite established, in the tin bath behind her. Not only have they been dug up, but now devoured too. She is two this week. I have lost any hope of a quiet life. My rough collies need Valium these days.

P3LH

Visit site
I will continue my smear campaign until the truth comes out. She is extra fun as due in season any day now - and doesn’t cope very well with being hormone. we had lined up a planned mating for next year but have since decided we will Spey after this season.

P3LH

Visit site
Don't do it. The Spawn woke the whole neighbourhood shouting angrily at the spikey football that hurted her poor nose at 1am.
And I know the one I kept would be just like this too....really I am very sad to no longer be considering taking a litter from her. They are just a funny breed to reproduce and I would be very concerned with the high rates of problems, to risk her.