What happened to Dabbs centre

tubby1

Visit site
A few people at my yard have been to shows since it reopened and they have said it was really good. The competitions have been really well supported .

sarahann1

Visit site
what happened to Andrew who owned it I think are they still in area.. Do they still do lessons?

Are you thinking about Andrew Bonelli Baird? I think they moved to the Netherlands.

I think they are doing lessons at Howe on RS horses and they def run clinics for those with their own horse.

mbsports

Visit site
Are you thinking about Andrew Bonelli Baird? I think they moved to the Netherlands.

I think they are doing lessons at Howe on RS horses and they def run clinics for those with their own horse.

that's the name.. thanks been racking my brains. Getting ready to go back to area...
Well lessons are not going to be on the cards if in the Netherlands...

Visit site
They do indeed run lessons at HOWE again now and I think Tom still does them at Caldwells Farm (Highfield Feeds). They really are trying to make a good go of it again there and I wish them the best of luck!

They have a Facebook page and keep it updated.

measles

Visit site
Another who has competed there under all three centre names. Our first visit recently had us very impressed with the efforts that the new management were making. And the cafe was hugely improved, something those of us who competed there in years gone by will understand the significance of!

EventingMum

Visit site
Another who has competed there under all three centre names. Our first visit recently had us very impressed with the efforts that the new management were making. And the cafe was hugely improved, something those of us who competed there in years gone by will understand the significance of!

Not been there recently as we're not out competing but totally agree re the cafe! I really hope it's a sucess, we used to go regularly when my son was show jumping and spent some very cold days there with both horses and ponies as well as some pleasant summer days.

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Went there for the first time the other night. Remember it as Dabbs but never got there as a kid. Daughter pleased as you get a rosette for your clear round even on the schooling nights...