What happened to previous post on sale of horses?

Ingramah

Visit site
Was following a post about a sale of horses tomorrow at an auction in the north east of Scotland. What has happened to this? Has disappeared since this afternoon. Can anyone explain?

Ingramah

Visit site
Was thinking that myself but can't see what could have provoked it. As far as I followed most posts were intimating disgust that horses and ponies were being treated as cattle, including some very old ponies (one of which was 37 yrs old). I have to say that I didn't see any posts after about 2.30pm but up to that point most were fairly mild and making relevant points.

Cobwebby

New User
Visit site
I was wondering too, lost track after mention of WHW. The mart is less than half an hour from me, was thinking of paying a visit. Noticed the sale list had the two ponies in their 30's. Perhaps WHW should have been contacted first instead of SSPCA but I'm not familiar with the whole story.

cefyl

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Or maybe Admin thought it was stealth advertising of the sale?? I don't know??

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if they did then admin certainly turn a blind eye to Point2 air jacket's endless stealth advertising.

And they let the 2 defamatory threads on the BSJA GP saga drag on for days.

Yet when there is a thread started that could be influential in saving trauma and distress to horses in the UK - in a blink of an eye there goes the thread deleted by admin.
frown.gif

Does anyone have the link to the sale still or any press about this situation please?

cefyl

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
http://redirectingat.com/?id=593X1004&am...Alford-etc..pdf

I beleive whw is going however they obviously won't bid. We just have to hope that someone very kind with land takes pity on the oldies, tis all very sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know whw? Wonder if the police have been informed as from the original thread on this the issuing of alternative passports and double microchipping even if DEFRA are aware and choose not to intervene. As it is not being done by the present owner this action is illegal and a police matter.