What happened to the Sally Etchells thread then.?

ribbons

Visit site
Really!! there were four pages of fairly heated discussion that didn't get pulled.
Any one care to pm me with why, if we are no longer allowed to discuss it openly.

Secret1

New User
Visit site
:confused: Explain 'Curious first post' please? It was a perfectly legitimate post and I can send you the reply I have just had from admin if you want ;)

Secret1

New User
Visit site
Alec I think i have just sussed out what you meant :) Just noticed that my profile says '2 posts'?? I have made more than that but maybe as most were on the deleted thread the total is adjusted too?

EstherYoung

Visit site
I think I was in it when it disappeared and there didn't seem to be anything any more contentious going on than there was earlier in the thread.

Last edited:

dollytrot

New User
Visit site
Was it because Robert ed Bysale was about to be exposed on who they really were?

The trail had finished so nothing that could be said would have predujiced it.

seeley

New User
Visit site
I as read the thread both pro Sally and against Sally were getting a little heated....I have many questions which are un answered and unless we were in the court room listening I dont think they will be answered...!!! A jury found her quilty ( thats 12 normal people) but her friends still think she has been set up by the company, as I have said before WHAT DEFENCE DID SHE PUT TO THE JURY...? I didnt do it wont wash.....If she has been set up by the company lets hope the appeal goes well and she is out of prison...but if she did it there is alot of people she has lied to that will feel very hurt...it is such a hard one as most of us werent in court listening to the evidence.

YasandCrystal

Visit site
who is Sally Etchells? I must have been asleep.

Ah, that dishonest woman - just googled her :( Poor employers.

Last edited:

ribbons

Visit site
Well if your right petethehunt and mine was the last post I am even more baffled. I had assumed things had got a bit heated afterwards, but if not then it's rather strange that it was pulled.
Nothing I saw posted could have been seen as a problem, just a discussion by members on a current issue of interest. I suppose someone asked for it to be pulled.

It would be nice if admin gave some sort of explanation rather than just whip threads off.

I find it damn annoying when a topic is off limits for no apparent reason.