What has Blue been up to?

Bellasophia

Visit site
Oooof ..... Next time get your camera out..the pup sounds delicious..
I can’t tell you how many times I’m out and about and see something really good,and later think of the “ did you take a photo today thread ?”
Hope you see pup again.

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
Oooof ..... Next time get your camera out..the pup sounds delicious..
I can’t tell you how many times I’m out and about and see something really good,and later think of the “ did you take a photo today thread ?”
Hope you see pup again.
Pup was the ultimate in cuteness!

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
A few years ago, when I still lived down south, I went to the local shop. There was a dog sitting outside who was the spitting image of my sisters dog. I actually took a pic and sent it to her and she thought it was an old pic I’d taken of her dog!

TheOldTrout

Visit site
Not sure if it was the same puppy, I don't think it was as it hadn't got the white bit on the chest, but I saw another mini-Blue this morning! Being walked by a young man and his 2 little girls who remarked that Blue looked very like their dog! Same size, shape, coat type and colour, even had 3 white-tipped paws (Blue just has one).

TheOldTrout

Visit site
I think Blue might have been cloned. Drove into the next village / small town to get petrol earlier and saw a lady walking a spaniel and ... a small rough-coated brown terrier with a white patch on the chest exactly like Blue! Couldn't have been him as I'd seen him in the house just a couple of minutes before. I think I have seen the (now bigger) puppy in the original post, the man was walking him with his kids and I heard him say to them 'yes, he does look like our dog'!

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I think Blue might have been cloned. Drove into the next village / small town to get petrol earlier and saw a lady walking a spaniel and ... a small rough-coated brown terrier with a white patch on the chest exactly like Blue! Couldn't have been him as I'd seen him in the house just a couple of minutes before. I think I have seen the (now bigger) puppy in the original post, the man was walking him with his kids and I heard him say to them 'yes, he does look like our dog'!

Have you considered putting up a poster somewhere, asking all Blue copies/lookalikes to come meet in park/field X on day Z for a meet and greet, and perhaps take a photo together?