What has HHO done for you?

Kelly1982

Visit site
I have learnt so much from coming on here its untrue!! Without HHO i would of probably had my old horse PTS from a vets wrong diagnosis. Instead i found out a lot more about his supposed condition, i found out about the Liphook clinic, about EPSM and all kinds of other treatments like Bowen that i had never heard of before and now he is back out jumping BSJA again.

On the other hand though HHO has made me a massive worrier!!!! I read things that people have written about their horses and i worry that my horse may have the same thing LOL. I am also constantly worrying that i am riding my horse all wrong from the things i read on here even though i am being told by people who know me that i am not!! I am a natural worrier anyway but sometime reading things on here makes it worse even though i want to know about them just in case if that makes sense.

Has HHO made anyone else a worry wart?? . . . . Nope just me then LOL
grin.gif

teapot

Visit site
Have learnt a hell of a lot, and there is atleast 1 person who knows what you're asking or someone else is asking.

It's also a place I can vent worries, happy thoughts etc - an online diary

Alibear

Visit site
Nope it made me one for a while to but now I am so pragmatic it's scary!

Mainly for me it's given me a lot of new friends all around the country and the chance to go an visit many of them to. Lots of support when times are tough to.

Kelly1982

Visit site
I have made lots of friends too and the support i have had over certain things has been fantastic!! I cant thank everyone enough.

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It's made me work shy
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! I used to be so concientious!!

It also introduced me to Spring, perhaps I should sue......
wink.gif

Fiona_C

Visit site
What I like about HHO is the fact that there are always people out there who are prepared to listen/help and give as much as advice as possible whenever you have a problem.
smile.gif

Also, some of the forum friends I have made are second to none.
tongue.gif

However, I now spend more time on the pc than I do, doing those horrible little household chores, that turn into mahoosive chores as they are left for so long.
wink.gif

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
I only discovered it a month or so ago and its brilliant, love the advice and i have found it so useful. It creates too much work avoidance, but love the way everyone is so friendly, even to newbies!

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I have met loads of very nice people or else competing would not be the same. It has also given excellent advice and a place where I can bore people about horses!
On the downside I did get a warning from work about excessive internet use!
blush.gif

bandit

Visit site
well i'm responsible for you getting on here really...

those days of working (ahem) @ the good ol' SBC!! fab weren't they!

I've met lovely people through here, BBs and Caz mainly I think!?
I found my new horse through this site - hoping 2007 is a better year than 2006 was for us though...!!!
I find most of the time, people are very good at helping with problems, although sometimes there are those that cast the worst theory back at you
crazy.gif

and frankly most of all, it's made me not work!!!

I did work well for a while without it htough as i'd got a new job, but then tardiness sets in and I started surfing again! D'oh!

Bx

luane1

Visit site
I am a relative newcomer but I came on because I had a problem and got great advice I now enjoy being on as and when I can and one day I might even be able to have a signature with more than one photo cos it has me totally stumped.

Zebedee

Visit site
Kept me up far too late at night on more then one occasion, & put me in touch with people I would probably never have met otherwise.

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
I have also learnt a lot and also made some great friends.

It has also got me into trouble with OH for spending too much time on here, plus I’m sure work will figure out sooner or later what I’m doing with my day!

Weezy

Visit site
It was your money - I love helping to spend other peoples money hehe!!!!

HHO has brought me soo many friends on here and in RL - and wthout it I would be very lonely!

piaffe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It was your money - I love helping to spend other peoples money hehe!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, good point! Weezy and RoL didn't ACTUALLY buy him for me (that was my dad *snigger)!
grin.gif
wink.gif

clipclop

Visit site
HHOers over the last few years have answered many questions for me.

I have met a couple of lovely people through it and I hope to meet many more.

I have noticed recently my addiction has deepened.

Ah, another thing, without HHO I would not have had quite such a fun New Years Eve!!

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Late nigts like this when I really should be going to bed, not playing on the computer! Lots of interesting views and more than the odd laugh, always needed.