what have I done

_jetset_

Visit site
Oh honey, I am so sorry you have had to make this decision. You are very brave and selfless making this decision, and Forrest is a lucky boy that he has you for a Mum. I am sure you will have lots of happy memories to keep you company through the hard times.

Lots of huggles coming your way.

mrgoop

Visit site
Hi, i lost my boy this year, a suspected wobbler, but not confirmed, he had been through enough and i was not ready to submit him to the life the vets had in mind for him. He would have been so miserable, so i made the very hard decision and had him PTS, the best thing for him, but the worst for me!!! I miss him so much!! He no longer feels pain and went to sleep with dignity so part of me knows i did the right thing, but part of me hates myself and will never forgive myself for what i did. He was a truly wonderful horse and i will never forget him. I know how you feel right now and to say it will get easier is a lie, but you will come to terms with it. Thinking of you xxxx

Sparklet

Visit site
What have you done?.........made an incredibly hard decision driven by love for your horse. One of the best type of people IMO - keep strong.

Kelly1982

Visit site
I think that every horse comes to us for a reason.

Forrest came to you as he knew you would give him the best fighting chance. You have done your best by him and now you are letting him go with the dignity he deserves. He is very lucky to have you and i think he will be very proud that he found such a caring owner.

(((HUGS)))
frown.gif

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
So sorry SB to hear your news. He is the most beautiful horse, and any decision like this is just heartbreaking.

Thinking of you.