what have i done !!!!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
as i am trying to come to terms with never riding again due to my injury, i decided i needed another focus and as i love lurchers,i got tempted... 8 weeks old mainly whippet with a bit of bedlington and border collie. he is similar breeding to one of my old lurchers who was fabulous and i love a black dog, hope he turns out to be as good as her...edited to add he is not spoilt, much!!

jake standing.jpgjake laying down in the garden.jpgjake sleeping on my lap.JPG

Last edited:

meleeka

Visit site
How gorgeous! You’re the second person I’ve heard getting a Whippet x Bedlington this week. The other is older so I hope yours grows up as lovely as that one.

suebou

Visit site
If you decide you’ve made a mistake, I’ll collect. Always wanted this particular breeding but always ended up with whatever lurcher needs a home!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
ive been looking for ages for a small lurcher but they all seem to be greyhound crosses or bull breeds which are not what i wanted... he is very lively and then crashes out as all puppies do so i have to do anything that needs doing during the down time otherwise he is under my feet, hope he isnt going to be too clingy as i would like to sleep upstairs sometime. i only collected him yesterday so its to be expected although he has the 2 terriers for company and i was hoping they would be enough but it seems not....

misst

Visit site
Just adorable - that face in the first one, no wonder you could not resist..Have a wonderful time together.

CMcC

Visit site
My first dog, over 40 years ago, was a Bedlington x Whippet x Collie. Dilys came from Battersea Dogs Home at 6 weeks old. Took her home on the tube and she hid down the sleeve of my coat.
All these years later and many dogs she is still the best dog I have ever owned and I still cry if I think about the day she died at 18+ years.
Wishing you many years of happiness and fun.