What have your horses done this week?

Abbeygale

Visit site
I have hacked out for about 1 & 1/2 hours every day since Christmas eve (I finished work at lunchtime on Christmas eve, and so rushed home to go out hacking!!)

On new years day I did a slightly shorter hack of about an hour and then did about 40 mins schooling - which was the first time we have been in the school since October I think....
blush.gif
blush.gif
Luckily Abs was a very good girly in the school, and went beautifully!

I had a day off yesterday, as was feeling well and truly cream crackered - but I am sure we will go off for little toddle later on!

PS - apologies for those with loads of snow / ice - we have none of either down here really.....
grin.gif

JoJo_

Visit site
Hacked out and rode in the school a bit. Had a good flat lesson on friday! She had tues off. Lunged a couple times before I rode aswell. One day I lunged then went on a short hack then schooled. Today I am doing an inhand show!

miss_c

Visit site
Ummm...

Lots of time in the field....
Eaten a lot...
Poo'ed....
Lots of schooling because it's too icey to hack out and fortunately we have an indoor school...
A little bit of loose schooling...
Wednesday ester came to play and we did some jumping because the outdoor was rideable...
Sharer had a session on the lunge on Tuesday....
Small people (my nephews) came to visit Thursday and had to be thoroughly inspected to see if they are edible....
Clipped Saturday....