What horsey thing can wedding rimgs be carried in??

Feival

Visit site
By my 4yo nephew at my sisters wedding, he is the ring bearer and because he is pony mad they want him to have something horsey to carry the rings in. Help???

WelshD

Visit site
Could you make a basket out of an upturned crash hat using the straps as a handle, fill it with tissue paper and use a jockey silk in the wedding colours maybe?

Dancing_Diva

Visit site
A horse shoe laid flat, glue a thin peace of card covered in a thin cloth or something in the wedding colours to the underside, then use ribbon to make two handles for it to be carried with it lying flat, having the rings sat in the middle of the shoe on the base that's been put on it maybe?

If that makes sense.

Mistletoeandawine

Visit site
Hobby Horse, he can't have a minature, but a hobby horse on a small broom handle should still pack into a case for transportation and can be kept as a keep sake.

You could loop the rings through the reins or looped into a velcro detachable browband as some dressage bling. Go for fabric in wedding colours for some matchy match too

missmatch

Visit site
A stirrup! I’ve done this before for a wedding. Tape small piece of oasis to the flat part where your foot sits. Add lots of lovely flowers, cascade if you wish. Make wired ribbons. 22g wire bent in a u shape, thread ribbon over the bend and twist. The rings can be threaded onto the ribbon or wired in and sat atop the flowers. Have the rings ready and add at the last minute just in case they get knocked out.
Oasis sell a cold fresh flower glue which you can use to attach flowers to horseshoes etc... practice with this first though, there’s a knack to getting it right. You could add streamer ribbons with the rings attached.
A rosette. hot glue double lengths of ribbon, including the ring ribbons if preferred. Cold glue matching bridal party flowers to the centre. You could also pin the rings into the centre if preferred.
So many ways this could be done. Have fun.