What is going on here?

CLM

Visit site
Poor horse. He's only 6. Why anyone would think such an awful video would help to sell him is beyond me. He may not be the best example of his breed, but many people really don't care, temperament and being a nice horse to ride is more important. He looks like he could be ok if someone would take the time with him.

Apercrumbie

Visit site
God what a mess. Who knows what the horse can actually do with a properly fitted saddle and a better rider on top.

I own a 16hh Welsh D and although his conformation isn't the best, he is just the most amazing horse. I wouldn't hesitate to get another like him. He is however a much better example than this chappy here.

Doormouse

Visit site
My opinion is that the girl can ride, and the horse is nappy, behind the leg and lazy, for whatever reason? So she is trying to market him as a "kick along"
I think this horse would take the mick.

This definitely. Actually think he is nappy, either because of pain or ignorance or just mickey taking but would give a novice a bad time I reckon.

eahotson

Visit site
Poor lass is all I can say, her riding isn't great but she's not horrendous, she looks youngish, I'd be gutted to see a video of me riding being slated so badly.

Horse look s a bit like he could take the mick a bit and she doesn't look strong enough in her core to fix it, so ends up a bit unbalanced, sure we've all been there at some point.
Absolutely agree with that and I do think that when she was riding 'badly' it was to show that a novice rider making novice mistakes wouldn't worry him.