What labradors do best

Elle123

www.ellaporterphotography.co.uk
I am so chuffed with this picture i got of Mac yesterday. Mac is going to be 9 in September and had a full hip replacement 2 years ago. he is like a born again puppy. I am so proud of how he has recovered. We weren't sure if he would make it this long to be honest before his op.
IMG_8627.jpg

Luv Elle
x

Elle123

www.ellaporterphotography.co.uk
Thank you. He is such a softy. He is scared of loud bangs (luckily he wasn't intended as a gundog! lol!) He also will go into the chicken run and collect the eggs and bring them too us! no one has ever taught him and he has never broken one. apart from when kate told him too drop in a panick the first time he did it and so he did and it smashed on the floor. and mac just looked up as if to say "what did u do that for?!!" bless him
Luv Elle
x

CAYLA

Visit site
Lo...he sounds like a character......my rotti also collects the chickens eggs.....however she quickly stuffs them down her gob before anyone catches her
grin.gif
greedy pig
grin.gif

mememe

Visit site
awww mac is so sweet! he will have to teach woody to hold more than one ball some day!
laugh.gif
his egg trick/ chicken hussling is also mighty impressive!
tongue.gif
grin.gif

GinaB

Visit site
That first picture is beautiful! I hope you have it framed and pride of place
grin.gif
Gorgeous dog, looks to be doing very well
smile.gif

I also have two labs, one black (who is 9 as well, just about to turn ten) and a yellow midget lab who is 15 months. Both gundogs
smile.gif

Blue-bear

Visit site
I am am newly turned lab lover too, got a chocie one, hes had a tough start after having a broken leg at 15 weeks old but hasnt stopped him being a super dog that everybody adores. LOve that fisrt picture its incredible to catch a moment like that, mine loves water to but i think thats a lab thing.....
laugh.gif