what level do you event at? goals for next season?

CastleMouse

Visit site
I'm hoping to do an Intro with Ali next April, if things go well before then that is!
grin.gif

Fiona

Visit site
My 6yo mare has done 4 intros, so aim for next year is to keep her sound obviously, be confident at intro, and if so move up to PN.

My OH is aiming to practice SJ all winter and move up to novice (I will be more stressed than he is).

FIona

HairyHatMan

Visit site
I'm doing intro with my new mare, a 6yo whom I've had 3 months. Would like to be doing PNs next year then see what happens (if I'm brave enough to go further now!).

Also got an ickle 15.2 4yo ex-racehorse who is going to start her intros next year. Then if she's any good she's for sale as she is a project for me....in theory.....
smirk.gif

Merlotmonster

Visit site
I compete at OPN on my advanced schoolmaster...going to step up to Open Novice next year (would have done this year but the whole season went the way of the pear...what with injury to me and horse and lorry!!!)
bit scared...only done one novice a few years ago which ended up with me on a spinal board!! Ultimate aim would be to do a 1*....who knows...will see how we get on.

DollyPentreath

Visit site
Although I've completed an intermediate, I'd like to do a few more (and maybe be competitive!) next season, till we're really comfortable at that level. I would've liked to have done a 1* this year but it wasn't mean't to be, so maybe next year. One day I'd like to be advanced, but I'm in no hurry..
crazy.gif
tongue.gif

sfward

Visit site
My aim for next year is to start off at PN then move her up to Novice by early summer, with the aim hopefully of getting at least part-way qualified for a 1* (not that that is very easy being based in York as novice 2 days are few and far between and I doubt we'll manage an intermediate next season). I'd also really like to do a PN 3DE and try and qualify for the Grassroots Festival.
But lots of winter dressage and SJ required before we stand a hope of doing any of that!!

jxd

Visit site
Just done my 2nd PN, so hoping to move up to novice by the end of next season, and aim for a N 2day or poss a *, but shall see how it goes!!

Acolyte

Visit site
Have a guess what I am doing at the moment? My huge achievement this year was to move up from Intro to PN, thanks to Josh who is just FAB
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Josh has done Novice before so am hoping to start next season with a few PN events to make sure it is still fun, then try for an easy Novice maybe mid-season - assuming he is still sound, having fun etc
smile.gif

Skhosu

Visit site
Just done a run of novices all clear, didn't complete at necarne. For now, aiming to start at pre-novice again next year and when I'm comfortable I'll move up, may do necarne next year depending on how it goes, but have to qualify as a senior rider next year.

MillbrookSong

heartbuster.blogspot.com
well with song i would say novice sucesfully and intermeditae comfortably but not that great ie no results and gogs is just doing his 1st intro and has done not alot before!!

next season

- Song - Before Gatcombe - * at weston ** early next season, But now will be just see what happens with his confededce etc might be back to OPN!!

- Gogs see what happens really!!! but would love to do a PN3day with him!!